Astell & Kern SE100: A&futura Impressions - Reviews
Jan 4, 2024 at 11:58 AM Post #1,563 of 1,568
Is the SE100 still worth in year 2024?
actually it is...surprisingly. They still fetch good money used and the SQ still holds up with top players. Ive owned this and other AKs, and it's still better than most of the AK Kann line to me. But compared to the current high ranging AKs above Kann, Ill say its between the Kanns but not above the latest coverings over the past 4 years

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2024 at 12:06 PM Post #1,564 of 1,568
actually it is...surprisingly. They still fetch good money used and the SQ still holds up with top players. Ive owned this and other AKs, and it's still better than most of the AK Kann line to me. But compared to the current high ranging AKs above Kann, Ill say its between the Kanns but not above the latest coverings over the past 4 years
How was the battery life of yours?

Jan 4, 2024 at 1:17 PM Post #1,565 of 1,568
Is the SE100 still worth in year 2024?
If you wanna use it for Offline Files yes. For Streaming Services not. It has only Android 6 and you cannot use latest Tidal Version. Besides the CPU is very slow, Qubuz was really annoying to use, Tidal was a bit more fluid. Talking about SQ, it has one best Tunings I've ever heard. With Andromeda 2020 on Balanced Output it was a Match made in Heaven. Hope this helps you 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back