Astell & Kern SE100: A&futura Impressions - Reviews
Sep 21, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #481 of 1,568
Yep, there were a number of things about the test that did not make it 'fair', or apples-to-apples. Now that a lot more time has gone by the summary still stands but its entirely my experience and opinion and certainly not gospel truth. The punchline is that I'm selling off the SP1000 now anyway.
how much ya asking for it?

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #482 of 1,568
they were working before..samsung 256 evo select ;sandisk ultra 400g A1...the device is simply not even recognising them on the sd card slot.Also, when i leave the card in and reboot i get the processing system not responding message!
Sorry to hear about your issues.

Have you tried doing a factory reset? I didn't see that in any of your posts. A factory reset should fix your issue, but it will erase all of your settings and anything in internal memory.

The two microsd cards that you tried? Are the recognized and can they be opened on another device? I would recommend doing the factory reset on the player and then reformatting the microsd card in the player itself.

I have exactly the same problem with "sandisk ultra 400g A1" .
I format with the player, factory reset, same issue.... with "sandisk ultra 200g A1" no problem
the "sandisk ultra 400g A1" work very well with all another device....there is a software problem with big card ?

Sep 21, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #483 of 1,568
I have exactly the same problem with "sandisk ultra 400g A1" .
I format with the player, factory reset, same issue.... with "sandisk ultra 200g A1" no problem
the "sandisk ultra 400g A1" work very well with all another device....there is a software problem with big card ?
i tried different cards and also formatted them but nothing seems to work. think its interal issue -will be returning it on monday

Sep 22, 2018 at 7:57 AM Post #486 of 1,568
Your Samsung 128go have an issue too ?

I execute some test: all card formated by Se100

With my Sandisk A1 400go , copy from windows to Se100, i have errors copy and the card cannot read with se100 , i must reformat ...
If i use à card reader, all my song is here and u can use with the se100 but sometimes can't plat and se100 restart a scan...
this card haven't issue with other device

I havé another sandisk A1 but with 200go and no problèm...

Do you think, i have à problèm with my Se100 or my card ? Or is a software problèm with Se100 ?

Sep 22, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #488 of 1,568
I left a few messages with our development team and global customer support teams and let them know that a number of people were experiencing issues with microSD cards on the SE100, especially 400GB cards. It's a holiday in Korea on Monday and Tuesday, so it may be a few days until I hear back. I will update the thread once I hear back from them.

Astell&Kern Stay updated on Astell&Kern at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/astellnkern/ https://twitter.com/astell_kern https://www.instagram.com/astellnkern.official/ https://astellnkern.com astellnkern@astellnkern.com
Sep 22, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #489 of 1,568
Welp, my sd card is directly unplugged from an android phone. I am not sure this is the reason but since se100 also an android base so I think it should be able to work.
Haven't tried to reformat cause there are still tons of data on it.

Sep 22, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #490 of 1,568
I left a few messages with our development team and global customer support teams and let them know that a number of people were experiencing issues with microSD cards on the SE100, especially 400GB cards. It's a holiday in Korea on Monday and Tuesday, so it may be a few days until I hear back. I will update the thread once I hear back from them.
cheers

Sep 22, 2018 at 5:15 PM Post #492 of 1,568
Bit off topic but does Acro L1000 support Futura? I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t but it’s not listed on a supported device list.

Sep 23, 2018 at 12:37 PM Post #495 of 1,568

For information, i test another Sandisk A1 400GB... and i have same issue.
When i copy To this card (insert on se100), copy stop. I must to reboot se100 if i Want to copy another file.
If i no reboot se100 or re-insert sd card , i can't play music... file is not accessible.
When scanning média is finish, information on "album" is wrong with "unknow" for Many album.
This player have problèm read/welter with 400gb card or juste with Sandisk Brand and 400gb... but i sure sandisk is good...

Thanks for your help... i hope it's just software problèm...

Antoine on this forum have se100 and Sandisk A1 400gb ? Have you got thé same issue?

For Jason: do you read this problèm with another user ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back