Astell&Kern Launches Three New Products to Start 2023
Jun 29, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #196 of 199
- The status indicator LED blinks blue during charging
- When charging is complete,the LED stay ON
Is your battery fully charged? - but after disconnecting from the charger the PA10 only works for a few minutes?

Jun 29, 2023 at 9:58 PM Post #197 of 199
- The status indicator LED blinks blue during charging
- When charging is complete,the LED stay ON
Is your battery fully charged? - but after disconnecting from the charger the PA10 only works for a few minutes?
Yes the LED blinks blue while charging. It never is fully charged. After charging for 4-5 hours, it drained out in 5 minutes. Nevertheless, have scheduled a return of the unit to the dealer.

Jul 9, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #198 of 199
I have a problem with my se300. The timer settings do not work correctly. If you set the sleep to any time, then it does not work and just returns to "always on". Does anyone else have this problem?

Aug 28, 2023 at 11:32 AM Post #199 of 199
Have noticed there are is now a dignis case for the PA10, glad to see there is a proper case! I had to make do with a pouch off amazon. :joy:
Unfortunately, the synergy with the Cayin N7 isn't as good as I expected, wanted to try an R2R DAP, but didn't realise the SE300 was in the works or would have held off...

Have posted it on classifieds, to hopefully trade up to a C9 or some other gear. The issue with the N7 + PA10 isn't the musicality, the PA10 adds some warmth and flavour to the N7, but the N7 seems to be doing something different with the soundstage that doesn't benefit through the PA10 - maybe it's the way the Line Out is configured to work better with the C9 which has tubes?

Am definitely curious if anyone has tried the SE300 + PA10 and how that pairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back