Astell&Kern Launches KANN ALPHA Digital Audio Player
Mar 26, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #2,011 of 2,084
Hey everybody,

Does anyone now how to change default background image or default image for when there is no album cover uploaded...Wheels have been spinning for half an hour. O don't see it anywhere in settings...
That's because you didn't buy a smartphone. You bought a DAP :wink:

Mar 26, 2023 at 5:59 PM Post #2,013 of 2,084
That nonsensical reply doesn't answer my question. Do you know how to change default artwork?
That answer makes perfect sense. There are no illustrations, neither default nor non-default... I repeat, you have bought a device to listen to music, not a thing with a screen to look at photos that are not album covers.

Mar 26, 2023 at 7:22 PM Post #2,014 of 2,084
Pity!!! Many thanks, very kind
The KANN Alpha has an equalizer built-in. Look for it in Settings. I'm not saying I like or use it, but it is there if you want to try it.

Mar 26, 2023 at 10:44 PM Post #2,015 of 2,084
That nonsensical reply doesn't answer my question. Do you know how to change default artwork?
I don't think you can. The system just reads the tag associated with the music file and then displays the associated artwork. I don't know of any options to manually substitute in other images other than the default image that is shown when there is no tagged artwork.

Mar 27, 2023 at 12:35 PM Post #2,016 of 2,084
I don't think you can. The system just reads the tag associated with the music file and then displays the associated artwork. I don't know of any options to manually substitute in other images other than the default image that is shown when there is no tagged artwork.
Thanks. I tried finding this image on the device....couldn't find it... 20230327_123222.jpg

Mar 27, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #2,017 of 2,084
Thanks. I tried finding this image on the device....couldn't find it...20230327_123222.jpg
It's probably hidden somewhere.

If your music isn't tagged for album covers and you just want a cool image to show when your music is playing you could just find one online and use one of the bulk tagging programs to tag your files with that image.

Mar 27, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #2,018 of 2,084
Hey everybody,

Does anyone now how to change default background image or default image for when there is no album cover uploaded...My wheels have been spinning for half an hour. i don't see it anywhere in settings...
The default image cannot be changed. We've never had a request before to change it, this is the first. I will pass it onto the dev team as part of the list of requests I normally send.

Astell&Kern Stay updated on Astell&Kern at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/astellnkern/ https://twitter.com/astell_kern https://www.instagram.com/astellnkern.official/ https://astellnkern.com astellnkern@astellnkern.com
Mar 27, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #2,019 of 2,084
It's probably hidden somewhere.

If your music isn't tagged for album covers and you just want a cool image to show when your music is playing you could just find one online and use one of the bulk tagging programs to tag your files with that image.
I'd just as well go through my library and synch up proper album covers where possible....

Apr 15, 2023 at 2:36 PM Post #2,020 of 2,084
Hey everybody,

Just an fyi that i had run the scan library function because the player was not reading chnages in album artwork and a couple of other lagging pieces of data. I am writing this update because in the past I did this and it deleted my playlists, even though I left that unchecked. This time the playlists remained. Not sure why...
I wish the player was better in reading these small changes. I find that in perusing artists, the prior album artwork remains but when I click on a particular song, the change registers.

Apr 19, 2023 at 10:49 AM Post #2,022 of 2,084
Is it possible to sort albums by date of addition?

Apr 21, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #2,024 of 2,084

Users who are viewing this thread

Back