Astell&Kern A&ultima SP3000
Jul 4, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #2,656 of 4,129
Hey everyone, has anyone else experienced the SP3000 ending/skipping to next track before the song ends while streaming with Tidal? It seems to happen quite often for my unit.
Do you have gapless switched on? If so, try turning it off and see if that fixes it.
IMG_8178.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2023 at 10:21 AM Post #2,657 of 4,129
Jul 4, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #2,658 of 4,129
Welcome back to the club
Guess Damien is reporting just from memory or his DX320 Max, M9+ is not sufficient anymore meanwhile 😉

Jul 4, 2023 at 12:29 PM Post #2,659 of 4,129
Shameless plug for my Sp3k Cu, one day sale price. Lowest of all the listings that are up.

Jul 4, 2023 at 1:43 PM Post #2,660 of 4,129
Shameless plug for my Sp3k Cu, one day sale price. Lowest of all the listings that are up.
Are you keeping M2 as your main player?

Jul 4, 2023 at 1:51 PM Post #2,661 of 4,129
Jul 4, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #2,662 of 4,129
Jul 4, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #2,663 of 4,129
Update on missing tracks issue (see original post #2638)

I’ve noticed that as soon as I start playing a track from my offline library, it disappears. This also happens if I start playing a full album and check after listening to say 4 tracks…those 4 tracks are then missing and I can’t play them unless I have an internet connection.
I’ve also been having tracks stop playing for a second or two during playback, fairly regularly. This is with downloaded files, while I have an internet connection. It’s a bit like the file is being downloaded but not fast enough, however as it is already downloaded, that shouldn’t be the reason.
I’ve done 3 soft resets over the last day and the issue hasn’t resolved.
Also haven’t heard back from Qobuz yet

Jul 5, 2023 at 12:41 AM Post #2,666 of 4,129
Update on missing tracks issue (see original post #2638)

I’ve noticed that as soon as I start playing a track from my offline library, it disappears. This also happens if I start playing a full album and check after listening to say 4 tracks…those 4 tracks are then missing and I can’t play them unless I have an internet connection.
I’ve also been having tracks stop playing for a second or two during playback, fairly regularly. This is with downloaded files, while I have an internet connection. It’s a bit like the file is being downloaded but not fast enough, however as it is already downloaded, that shouldn’t be the reason.
I’ve done 3 soft resets over the last day and the issue hasn’t resolved.
Also haven’t heard back from Qobuz yet
I have the same issue as you, it happens on Qobuz on my Sony WM1ZM2 and AKSP3k. It’s definitely an issue with Qobuz. I just switched everything over to Apple Music and have 0 issues.

Jul 5, 2023 at 1:16 AM Post #2,667 of 4,129
I have the same issue as you, it happens on Qobuz on my Sony WM1ZM2 and AKSP3k. It’s definitely an issue with Qobuz. I just switched everything over to Apple Music and have 0 issues.
Thanks Brandon99, good to know it’s not just me.
I thought it might be qobuz, but I’m sure they won’t confirm it.
This morning I removed the qobuz app and reinstalled, then realised I would lose all my downloads, lol at least I only had about 30GB worth.
I’ve downloaded a few albums since and so far no issues.

Jul 5, 2023 at 1:27 AM Post #2,668 of 4,129
Hi DM,
I’ll need to check, I haven’t updated the cube since I got the 3K. It is a bit of a process to update the cube compared to really straight forward with the 3K,
I’ll check tomorrow and let you know.
I just had a look at this and I don’t believe you can run the same version of qobuz on the Cube due to Cube not being able to run the same operating system version as SP3K.
Not sure why I still have mine, its like a dinosaur but it still sounds great if you’ve got time to wait for it to start up 😝

Jul 5, 2023 at 1:16 PM Post #2,669 of 4,129
Wondering if anyone has the same problem I'm having, I listen to my music from the sd card and on odd occasions it would just stop and black screen....I then switch it off and on again then it's ok. Also I have seen this message "unplayable music has been moved", what does it mean and where do the tracks go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back