Asian teapot-fi
Nov 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM Post #151 of 154
Woo hoo, got a tax id and now I have a buisness account with specialteas.com. They have some great prices on high quality tea.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #152 of 154
So I just got my order in from Camellia Sinensis Tea House, and I am so excited. The smell alone is incredible. Here's what I got:

Nilgiri Coonoor Qte : 1 x 100g @ 16$
Assam Duflating Or-59 Qte : 1 x 100g @ 26$
Chaï Rooibos biologique Qte : 1 x 100g @ 9.25$

And they threw in a free 25g bag of this:

Darjeeling Samabeong 1st flush Dj-2 organic & fair trade

I am brewing some of the Nilgiri right now. Gotta go!

Nov 29, 2008 at 3:57 PM Post #154 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I just got my order in from Camellia Sinensis Tea House, and I am so excited. The smell alone is incredible. Here's what I got:

Nilgiri Coonoor Qte : 1 x 100g @ 16$
Assam Duflating Or-59 Qte : 1 x 100g @ 26$
Chaï Rooibos biologique Qte : 1 x 100g @ 9.25$

And they threw in a free 25g bag of this:

Darjeeling Samabeong 1st flush Dj-2 organic & fair trade

I am brewing some of the Nilgiri right now. Gotta go!

Camellia Sinensis is at about 10min from my workplace and I buy all my tea from them. The Darjeeling is really good, it got a nice flowery smell, I don't know the Nilgiri, Assam black teas are usually really good The next order you should try the Assam Banaspaty (for a regular tea) it's fair trade and Organic, I havent tried any Rooibos (red tea) yet, even less Chaï tea.

The reason I mentionned regular tea is because you should have a less expensive tea for regular use because you won't always be able to fully appreciate it while doing something else. Furthermore, if you have a less expensive (yet good) tea as a regular tea, you'll appreciate more your higher quality teas in the week-end when you can take the time to prepare and appreciate them properly.

Have happy drinking. Note that you should keep the tea in their original resealable bags. They're not as beautiful as tea boxes but it's the best thing you can do to preserve your tea.

Try tea with chillout, trip-hop and classical
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back