Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Nov 5, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #511 of 2,994
Malice Mizer -ヴェル・エール~空白の瞬間の中で~ [veru eru ~Kuhaku no Toki no Nakade~] - Moment in the blank - Air Vel-

I still find Mana to be really pretty when he was in Malice Mizer. <3

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #513 of 2,994
Hiroko Sato - Can't Hide

Squash Cherish - SMILE

Nov 7, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #517 of 2,994

Quote:
How many people here listen to oldies (by oldies, I mean pre-1980's)? 

Here are a few soothing bossa nova song from 1960's Japan, by Sonia Rosa:

Thanks for sharing Lunatique, Sonia gives Bossa a slightly airier vocal (spelling?) then I'm am used to but it sounds great.

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #518 of 2,994
Wonder Girls is one of those groups where I can't find a single thing that stands out and makes me care. They aren't particularly good singers or dancers, their songs are quite pedestrian, and even the choreography isn't very interesting or fitting the narrative context going from one line of lyric to another. The only thing they're selling seems to an image, but so is every other group out there. 

@dcpoor - That BabyMetal song... 
eek.gif

confused_face_2.gif

angry_face.gif

If there are two genres that really shouldn't be mixed together--we just found them. 

Nov 8, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #519 of 2,994

Quote:
Wonder Girls is one of those groups where I can't find a single thing that stands out and makes me care. They aren't particularly good singers or dancers, their songs are quite pedestrian, and even the choreography isn't very interesting or fitting the narrative context going from one line of lyric to another. The only thing they're selling seems to an image, but so is every other group out there. 

@dcpoor - That BabyMetal song... 
eek.gif

confused_face_2.gif

angry_face.gif

If there are two genres that really shouldn't be mixed together--we just found them. 

In my humble opinion, Wonder Girls are HAWT.

Nov 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #520 of 2,994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique

How many people here listen to oldies (by oldies, I mean pre-1980's)? 

Here are a few soothing bossa nova song from 1960's Japan, by Sonia Rosa:

I really like Momoe Yamaguchi. She is one of my favourite Japanese singers of all time :)

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #523 of 2,994
Anyone heard of Nishino Kana (西野カナ)? She's pretty good. Can't find much on Youtube though because of copyright

Nov 10, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #525 of 2,994
I really like Momoe Yamaguchi. She is one of my favourite Japanese singers of all time :)

She has a great voice. This one below has excellent sound quality when you switch to 480p. It cuts a couple times, but is great otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back