Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #243 of 2,994

Quote:
Post EVERYTHING. I'm a sponge and I need your music dirt.

Hm... On a second thought, that may have come out wrong. I didn't mean to imply your music was dirt, but more that I was a sponge. Anyways, give me your music.

Aug 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM Post #244 of 2,994

I'll post some of my J-rock later......

First this:

Aug 8, 2011 at 11:39 PM Post #245 of 2,994
Couple of my fav ballads, can probably tell I was a drama junkie back in the day.. 
rolleyes.gif

Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Life

Sally Yip - Please Don't Let Dawn Come

Luna Sea - I For You

Remioromen - Konayuki

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #246 of 2,994
Oh my, haven't been on this forum section much even though I have been on HF since 2005, but still better late than never. :p Since I'm also quite into Asian music myself (I'm also a J-pop music junkie lover considering that I'm more of a japanophile than anything else) do expect to see more posts from me from now on, as I will try to drop by more frequently on this thread. :)

For now, here are just some song recommendations from me, via some of my fav japanese bands.

Fujifabric - Yoake no Beat

Half-Life - J-pop

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Solanin

Aug 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #248 of 2,994
A few songs that I like for easy listening

Aug 14, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #252 of 2,994

Quote:
Oh my, haven't been on this forum section much even though I have been on HF since 2005, but still better late than never.
tongue.gif
Since I'm also quite into Asian music myself (I'm also a J-pop music junkie lover considering that I'm more of a japanophile than anything else) do expect to see more posts from me from now on, as I will try to drop by more frequently on this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

For now, here are just some song recommendations from me, via some of my fav japanese bands.

Fujifabric - Yoake no Beat

Half-Life - J-pop

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Solanin

Asian Kung Fu Generation! I remember I listened to NGS and Rewrite like a million times.

Aug 14, 2011 at 5:00 AM Post #254 of 2,994
Man, can't get enough of Day After Tomorrow lately. Got it playing 24/7. So good. If you didn't check it out check my posts in this thread.

The transitions in Yuri no hana at 1:13 and 2:16 is epic. Love the guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back