Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 1, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #211 of 2,994

Quote:
Too many members in the group?  Just guessing here, was one of the first things I found distracting when I started listening.  Always get the impression the producers try to add members to fill every niche profile.  Doesn't AKB48 have like 48 members?

Nah, I actually have a close affiliation with some members of the group and hearing voices of people you know... Just isn't appealing

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #212 of 2,994
On a totally different note, here are some classic Korean ballads

Aug 2, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #213 of 2,994
Ahhhh... I love Rainbow... for their songs of course : )

This song saved Rainbow

Really great improvement from Gossip Girl

Rainbow cannot execute cute concept, a model-like concept is more suitable for them

Aug 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #216 of 2,994

Quote:

Chinese, Japanese and Korean music is so overrated.

Great band dude. I love the overall playing and singing. Singapore always has excellent artists coming out of the country. One thing bugging me is that the melody of the singer is a bit repetitive though. He seems to keep repeating an A note, B note, C# cycle. Other than that, I'm sure I'd find a favorite song from this group.

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #217 of 2,994

Quote:
Great band dude. I love the overall playing and singing. Singapore always has excellent artists coming out of the country. One thing bugging me is that the melody of the singer is a bit repetitive though. He seems to keep repeating an A note, B note, C# cycle. Other than that, I'm sure I'd find a favorite song from this group.

ditto

Aug 2, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #218 of 2,994
Songs have nice top to bottom frequency spread and the levels are nicely done for each instrument. The vocals are pretty basic even for rock as noted above, but it's certainly an enjoyable bit. I disagree with your comment about asian music being overrated. You just have to know where to look.

@ Wind

Those Nico songs were great.

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #221 of 2,994

Quote:
About Slot machine,actually I didn't know much about them,cuz I used to think ,they're just an ordinary band with some so so pop songs,but after I accidentally saw their concert in Pattaya,wowwww they performed a great Live,after that (just 2 months :p ) I've been hunting for their albums ( they really did make some good records).

LOL, that was how I felt about slot machine as well! Songs were so-so, but then I saw a vid of them live and was like WOW, so I've been trying to find more of their music.

I can't believe I forgot one of my favorite bands! So sad they broke up. :frowning2:

Aug 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #222 of 2,994

Quote:
Olivia Ong just released a new album, "Romance."

"A Love Theme"

"Ready For Love" song starts around 1 minute. The way she ended the song was quite excellent. <3

holy crap
AWESOME LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely gonna get it into my J3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back