Aroma audio product impressions.
Feb 11, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #151 of 1,874
I just got my Ace. Intial Impression is very positive. I love how they pull such a high level of seperation and detail retrieval while still retain totally smooth signature. This is my first purchase of anything audio-relate that is north of three grand and I wasn't very impressed with the Witch Girl 12 so I was a bit anxious but I'm glad with the way it turn out :smile_phones:

My preference about the switch right now are: Ace=treble>bass>vocal

I like Ace mode but treble switch is the most versatile with pretty drastic change on how the stage is structured while bass and vocal switch seem like minor alteration to how the Ace mode sounds.

Congratulations! It boasts top notch resolution with a fatigue-free sound. I personally enjoy the Ace and Queen modes the most. :beyersmile:

Feb 12, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #153 of 1,874
On closer inspection the bass switch kinda remind of how my Witch Girl Pro sounds which is nice because I like them (the Pro) even more than the Witch Girl 12 :smile_phones:
Yea man. All the modes offer something different. :p
The Ace is truly one of the best flagship IEMs in the market. :o2smile:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019 at 12:03 AM Post #154 of 1,874
Fantastic pairing with Aroma Ace & Han Sound Zentoo :o2smile:

acezentoo.jpg

Jul 13, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #155 of 1,874
aroma witch gir w62 graphic.jpg

I took this description from a webstore
( coming soon to me :) )

The "Witch Girl" series has been launched for five years.
In order to respond to market changes and needs, we (AROMA Audio) have decided to stop production of Witch Girl Pro (also known as Witch Girl W6) and launch the second of Witch Girl Pro On behalf of "Witch Girl W6.2".

Witch Girl W6.2 is the second generation based on Witch Girl Pro.
It still uses the same unit configuration as Pro, that is, 4 BA units and 2 DD 8 mm on each side.
Both units of Witch Girl W6.2 use the latest version, and AROMA Audio’s accumulated experience over the past five years has been applied to Witch Girl W6.2, making this "little witch" a transformation and even more "mature".

Witch Girl W6.2 uses a 4-pipe, 3-way crossover design this time.
Compared with the previous generation of 3-pipe design, the sound level will be richer and more delicate, whether it is tri-band connection or the overall sound will be smoother.

In terms of sound, thanks to the newly adopted BAs and DDs unit, the sound potential of Witch Girl W6.2 has been strengthened again.
In the face of the challenges brought about by the progress of the new unit, we have combined the experience of the past few years and Play here; while the high-frequency extension becomes more beautiful, the low-frequency dive deeper and the sense of strength is strengthened, the density of the mid-frequency is also strengthened to prevent the overall sound from being uncoordinated, and the double-DD brings excellent sense of air and the wide sound field are all designed to let users feel the natural sound.

In terms of the shell, the design is still almost similar to the first generation, because we believe that the previous design has effectively avoided the fatigue caused by long-term wear. The difference from the first generation is the inside of the shell. The number starts with "W6.2 -XXXXXX".

The musical feast of the little witch is still being held.

General Specification

Headphone unit: 6 units (moving iron unit × 4, 8 mm moving coil unit × 2)
4 pipes, 3 way partials
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 110 dB@1kHz
Impedance: 10 Ω

aroma witch gir w62.jpg
aroma witch gir w62 scheme.jpg

Jul 21, 2021 at 5:39 PM Post #156 of 1,874
The "Witch Girl" series has been running for five years. In response to changes and market needs, we (AROMA Audio) have decided to discontinue production of Witch Girl Pro (also known as Witch Girl W6) and launch the second generation of Witch Girl Pro "Witch Girl W6.2".

Witch Girl W6.2 is the second generation based on Witch Girl Pro. It still uses the same unit design as the Pro, 4xBA units and 2xDD 8mm units on each side.

Both units of Witch Girl W6.2 use the latest version drivers and the experience accumulated by AROMA Audio over the past five years has been applied to Witch Girl W6.2, making this "little witch" transformed and even more "mature".

This time Witch Girl W6.2 uses a 3-way 4-tube crossover design.

Compared with the previous generation of 3-tube design, the sound level will be richer and more delicate, whether it is a tri-band connection, the sound will be more fluid.

In terms of sound, thanks to the AI 2 DD and the newly adopted BAs, the sonic potential of Witch Girl W6.2 has been strengthened once again.

Faced with the challenges posed by the progress of the new drivers, we have combined the experience of recent years and Play here; while the high frequency extension becomes more beautiful, the low frequencies dive deeper and the sense of strength is strengthened, the density of the mid frequencies is also strengthened to prevent the overall sound from being uncoordinated, and the double DD gives excellent air and a wide sound field, but they are all designed to make users feel natural sound.

In terms of the casing, the design is still almost similar to the first generation, because we believe that the previous design has actually avoided fatigue caused by long-term wear.The difference from the first generation is the interior.
the serial number begins with "W6.2 -XXXXXX".

The little witch's musical party is still going on.

General specifications

Headphone drivers: 6 units for side (2BA for highs, 2BA for mids and 2DD 8mm for bass)
4-pipe, 3-way CROSSOVER

Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz

Sensitivity: 110dB @ 1kHz

Impedance: 10 Ω

FF152581-7340-43B3-AC11-FB84AC9692EF.jpeg
28B15AF4-D9D6-4D45-88E1-8442B7D0FA06.jpeg

Jul 21, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #157 of 1,874
Unboxing Aroma Audio Witch Girl W6.2

Jul 21, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #158 of 1,874
30D8C1BD-BF86-44BF-ADE0-F5626BEEFC5B.jpeg

Jul 22, 2021 at 8:56 AM Post #160 of 1,874
Nice pictures. Looking forward to hearing your impressions :)
I hadn't more than 2 hours to listen it but i can say has a gorgeous mids, probably will be the best mids ever heard, bass dig well and it's agile with good amount of body and perfectly connected to the mids... highs are smooth and never nevr never harsh, but i know burnin will open a bit the sound that right of the box is a bit dark, but i'm not worried.
Later i'll test it with M6 pro and L&P W2 because are easy to drive :wink:

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #161 of 1,874
Interesting iems.
Any link for purchasing?

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:40 AM Post #162 of 1,874
Jul 22, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #163 of 1,874
6DA1EB32-F7D8-44AB-AD72-B61F139AA117.jpeg

Prices in HK$

Aroma Aduio Star HKD $1,880

Aroma Aduio Early HKD $3,980

Aroma Aduio Twin Double HKD 11,800

Aroma Aduio Yao HKD 16,800

Aroma Aduio Witch Girl W6.2 Little Witch HKD $7,990

Aroma Aduio Shock Yuan HKD$9,980

Aroma Aduio Duet will add HKD $12,800

Aroma Aduio Thunder dry HKD $19,800

Aroma Aduio ACE Wushuang HKD $34,880

Jul 22, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #164 of 1,874
Nice iems , waiting your impressions and comparations with Land or RSV for example

Jul 22, 2021 at 4:05 PM Post #165 of 1,874
Nice iems , waiting your impressions and comparations with Land or RSV for example
Yes I’ll do it, I’m a bit busy with work and other things but I hope to find some times to burn it and do some comparison with other IEMs.
Consider that witch girl W6.2 play in the Mest/Hero league, RSV cost 400$ less…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back