[Aroma Audio] Our new "AIR" Bluetooth DAC Amplifier
Apr 21, 2024 at 8:41 AM Post #121 of 127
so you are using the elite as a cabled dac into the air as cabled amp?
Don`t think that is what he meant. He was just replying to my question how the DC Elite compares to the Air.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:22 PM Post #122 of 127
so you are using the elite as a cabled dac into the air as cabled amp?
Errr...can you even do that? I didn't know you could. I just use them separately.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:12 PM Post #123 of 127
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:25 PM Post #124 of 127
By the way, fun fact about the Aroma Air: The actual size is quite a bit smaller than stated on the website!

Size referring to the Aroma website (and many more): 121 x 69 x30 (mm) WRONG!

Actual size: 90 x 60 x 20 (mm)

When I first got the Air in my hand, I was already wondering that it seemed to be smaller than what I expected.
Later I understood that this was because "on paper" (website) the Air is similar in size to the Dethonray SG1, that I have previously owned, even thicker (website says 30 mm)!
But actually it is smaller than the SG1, more similar to the size of a Chord Mojo.

I think I will tell Aroma Audio they made this mistake, because it might prevent people from being interested in it...because size matters quite a lot with a BT device, don`t you think?

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2024 at 3:55 PM Post #127 of 127
By the way, fun fact about the Aroma Air: The actual size is quite a bit smaller than stated on the website!

Size referring to the Aroma website (and many more): 121 x 69 x30 (mm) WRONG!

Actual size: 90 x 60 x 20 (mm)

When I first got the Air in my hand, I was already wondering that it seemed to be smaller than what I expected.
Later I understood that this was because "on paper" (website) the Air is similar in size to the Dethonray SG1, that I have previously owned, even thicker (website says 30 mm)!
But actually it is smaller than the SG1, more similar to the size of a Chord Mojo.

I think I will tell Aroma Audio they made this mistake, because it might prevent people from being interested in it...because size matters quite a lot with a BT device, don`t you think?
Totally agree! Thank you for coming up with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back