Arizona Head-Fi Meet Summer 2015
Apr 8, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #47 of 173
Just a thought, but have you guys thought about contacting Dan from Mr. Speakers about coming to show off the Ether? I think I read that he's going to plan to hit up meets this summer to give people a listen.

Apr 8, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #49 of 173
  Just a thought, but have you guys thought about contacting Dan from Mr. Speakers about coming to show off the Ether? I think I read that he's going to plan to hit up meets this summer to give people a listen.

This would be fantastic, and we will most certainly take him up on the opportunity! Things have been busy; just want to make sure we have a concrete date first before scheduling any high-profile attendees. However I am confident that we will have something set up this next week, stay tuned.

Apologies on the behalf of myself and @Destroysall for the delays.

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #52 of 173
Got a date locked down yet?

Right now, we're gonna shoot for a Saturday between (but not on) June 6th and June 21st. Dan from MrSpeakers cannot come on the 21st, although he could possibly send someone to represent him if necessary. Next week we will be reserving the room.

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #54 of 173
Have you finalized a date? I would love to hear the ethers and some schiit gear.

Unfortunately, no. I must apologize again to everyone... I have been very busy and so has Destroysall. As soon as we get something setup, it will be posted in this thread. At this point I can't guarantee anything, though. There is uncertainty as to our personal schedules for the next couple months.

Thank you all for your continued patience and support. I do hope to provide everyone with an update soon. Stay tuned.

Apr 29, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #56 of 173
Ugh hurrrrrry up!!! 

biggrin.gif

Its all good man just let us know. Everyone appreciates what you guys are doing so just let us know when you get a chance. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

May 3, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #60 of 173
I was reading through DemonFox's review about the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro(nice review I might add), clicked on his profile, and stumbled upon this thread, gotta luv Headfi :p. Well, I'll be in town(Phoenix) from May 30- June 2 , so hopefully I'll have a chance to meet some "Phoenix Posse" Headfiers. I'll have my "Bootsy Stack" (Tera Player/Vorzuge Duo amp/Tralucent 1+2 iems/ Wagnus cables) and you're all welcome to try it out :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back