Arizona Head-Fi Meet Summer 2015
Dec 23, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #167 of 173
Thanks for the offer musiclvr, I'd be interested in listening to the V-Moda and AKGs if you wouldn't mind bringing them to the meet. I know what you mean by changing tastes, I've been involved in the car audio hobby for 20 years and have gone through many phases. I think I'm ready for a new audio hobby...one that won't make my wife yell "turn it down!".
I have a pair of M-80s if you're ok with on ears. Possibly selling them too!

if everything works out this will be my first meet-up.  i'll be bringing everything portable from my sig plus the trinity atlas (assuming it shows up by then).
i can also bring power strips/multi plug outlet adapters if needed.

couple of questions:
i assume for those wanting to check out IEM's everyone just brings their own tips?  i'll also have a bunch of extras for people to use if needed.
how do you normally handle the music?  should people bring flash/externall HDD's if they don't plan on bringing any playback devices?
We haven't had too many IEMs these past couple meets, so that's up to you.
That is also up to you and other members. We more or less all have Foobar2K set up with our personal lappytops, so if you don't have a player of your own, go ahead and bring in an external drive if some sort. We can work it out.

Dec 23, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #168 of 173
Hey gang, we have a confirmed date and location.

Saturday, January 30 from 9 - 4 at the Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix.

It will be in meeting rooms A and B, which are located on the first floor and facing north towards the parking lot. 
Not quite as easy access as Harmon, but the walls to the outside are glass, so the atmosphere
will be more cheery.

Stay tuned for a new thread link.

Dec 23, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #169 of 173

Saturday, January 30 from 9 - 4 at the Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix.

It will be in meeting rooms A and B, which are located on the first floor and facing west. 
Not quite as easy access as Harmon, but the walls to the outside are glass, so the atmosphere
will be more cheery.

Awesome job Funch!!! Thanks for making it happen!

Dec 23, 2015 at 5:02 PM Post #170 of 173

It will be in meeting rooms A and B, which are located on the first floor and facing west. 
will be more cheery.

Looks great! Super stoked! 
L3000.gif

Dec 23, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #171 of 173

will be more cheery.

Thank you for your efforts @funch ! Now to get time off of work:sunglasses:

Dec 23, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #173 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by funch /img/forum/go_quote.gif

will be more cheery.

LINKYY!:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/792239/arizona-head-fi-meet-winter-2015-2016-january-30th

All further discussion will take place, and further updates posted, in the above linked thread. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back