Are You Watching Soccer World Cup?
Jun 12, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #16 of 148
sporadic since my country isn't in it. we will own it next time our current team is soo so young too many new and young players.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:02 AM Post #17 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
Ruud played poorly, it was all Robben's show.

Robben was a ball hog, he should have played together with his team instead of trying everything by himself. Other than the goal, I was more disappointed with him than anything.

Jun 12, 2006 at 8:08 AM Post #18 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus1100xx
Robben was a ball hog, he should have played together with his team instead of trying everything by himself. Other than the goal, I was more disappointed with him than anything.

What?

When Robben's confidence is like that and he's moving that well then I say let him have the ball and create something. Especially in that first half Holland were dangerous every time that he got the ball and started moving forwards, the defence just didn't know what to do to stop him.

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #19 of 148
It is the Greatest show on Earth.

Really.... Ask the advertisers! It is fact.

I'm a Rugby Union man myself (in the playing sense), but I still think football is the most passionate live sport to watch.

YNWA

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:01 PM Post #20 of 148
Jun 12, 2006 at 5:08 PM Post #21 of 148
Quote:

And of course witnessing the GREATNESS of Ronaldinho of Brazil... who will obviously win it all

The toothy one holds the dual distinction of being the world's finest player (without question) and the only man that is able to eat an apple through a tennis racket.

He's sorted when he retires, too... he already has a job lined up "crimping pies" for Ginsters Pasties.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:09 PM Post #22 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterboy55
Two things I'm looking foward to seeing... 6'4'' 210 pound Oguchi Owenyo for the USA go up against 6'7'' jan koler.

And of course witnessing the GREATNESS of Ronaldinho of Brazil... who will obviously win it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkrq1...rch=ronaldinho
(music is kinda lame)

Tough luck. Koller is injured and has left the pitch. Czech is 2 goals up now. USA is playing a very strong team. But I think Czech has just lost its strikers.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:13 PM Post #23 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamCalifornia
It's interesting to see how many of us are actually watching the soccer World Cup 2006?

No, I get all the updates I need from your Polls.
tongue.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:33 PM Post #24 of 148
I`m trying to watch most of the matches.

But I still haven`t seen a World Champ candidate.

Maybe tommorow as Brasil enters the pitch.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:35 PM Post #25 of 148
So you missed the Argentina game? Or England's first half?
Easily winning form!!!!

Jun 12, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #26 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by afbug
Tough luck. Koller is injured and has left the pitch. Czech is 2 goals up now. USA is playing a very strong team. But I think Czech has just lost its strikers.

USA got pwned. they looked overmatched and silly. the only thing worse than their laggard offense was their inept defense. bummer.
frown.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 6:20 PM Post #27 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax
USA got pwned. they looked overmatched and silly. the only thing worse than their laggard offense was their inept defense. bummer.
frown.gif

Wow, I'm ashamed at their performance, it was painful to watch. What a bunch of sad sacks... They better get a more urgent feeling to their play, or they will be out for sure. It looks very bleek for them... Czeck looked awesome, they were spot on all day. They will give Italy a run...

Jun 12, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #29 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Original_Pirate
Three excellent goals by the Czech's, looks like Arsenal have got a good signing
biggrin.gif
. Team USA were completely outclassed, they were just really poor, their players just don't have the quality and ability.

i don't know how USA got its 5 ranking. after they get their asses handed to them by Ghana and Italy, i think i'll start rooting for Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back