Are You Watching Soccer World Cup?
Jun 11, 2006 at 9:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 148
It's interesting to see how many of us are actually watching the soccer World Cup 2006?
I have made it very brief.

I cannot wait with this Poll because the World Cup final game will be on July 9, 2006.

Adam
580smile.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #5 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud! :p

-Matt

IMO Holland didnt play a great game even though they won and Ruud was kinda invisible in todays game.
tongue.gif
Todays most interesting game was Mexico vs Iran, IMO also.
icon10.gif

Jun 11, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #6 of 148
I'm watching all the games of holland and some other interesting matches.

however I have to work during the next game of Holland which is a real bummer. I work in a store at weekends and i really don't know why the store is open during the match. Even the streets are empty when holland is playing let alone the stores.

Jun 11, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #7 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
IMO Holland didnt play a great game even though they won and Ruud was kinda invisible in todays game.
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

I agree the game wasn't great but Servie montenegro shouldn't be underestimated. They qualified with just one goal against them (sry for the bad english).

Jun 11, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #8 of 148
I've watched every single game so far and will try to continue to watch all of them
biggrin.gif
. Best game so far imo was Argies v Ivory Coast both teams were really impressive. I was really disappointed about the England game, England were good in the 1st half but in the 2nd half we were terrible. I don't understand what Sven was doing with this substitutions bringing Owen off for Hargreaves

Jun 12, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #10 of 148
There have been some really great matches so far. I watched all of the Sweden vs. Trinidad game, it was very well played by Trinidad for what they are, was a lot of fun to watch. The England match was crazy too. I'm excited to watch the USA game tomorrow. Go yanks!

Jun 12, 2006 at 2:11 AM Post #11 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

What do you mean? Holland dominated possession and with a little luck, could have been up 3-0.

The Orange will go far!

-Matt

Jun 12, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #15 of 148
The teams I have the most personal interest are Sweden (my parents have lived there and talk about it all the time, and I've visited), England (I have friends from there that I would love to tease when they lose, and I've visited), Brazil, Iran (just because... you know...), Trinidad (after the way they played Sweden, was very admirable), and of course the home team...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back