Are you male or female?
Dec 19, 2008 at 4:33 PM Post #95 of 102
Wondering who these 16 "Others" are...
wink.gif

Dec 19, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #97 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshmotron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're mom's quite proud of the fact I'm male.
smily_headphones1.gif
23, new the forums, just from buying headphones you turds have convinced me of my erroneous thinking towards audiophilism.

Ha ha... Josh called me a "turd"...

What was the erroneous thinking, if I may ask?

Dec 19, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #98 of 102
Not really believing all the hype about good equipment drawing out greater sound from my music. I still don't trust any talk about buying cables that cost as much as my xbox, but I have a feeling once I hear them, I'll be convinced to waste more monies.
(I still also may not be entirely convinced about paying more than like 1.5k for anything, but once again, I have a feeling if I get a chance to hear an awesome setup, I'll change my tune.)

Dec 19, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #99 of 102
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif
23, new the forums, just from buying headphones you turds have convinced me of my erroneous thinking towards audiophilism.

Thanks for the compliment!
tongue.gif

Dec 19, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #100 of 102
Uh what? With this kind of talk, it is no wonder there are not more females on head-fi.

Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 20, 2008 at 11:33 PM Post #102 of 102
The question really should have been about biological sex as opposed to gender. There are only two viable sexes, but there are essentially unlimited variations of gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back