Are you left-handed?
Sep 27, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #31 of 88
Started out as left, then became ambidexterous.

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #33 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Started out as left, then became ambidexterous.

I was headed this way... until I figured it was a great way to rebel against my parents who thought I was demon possessed and so got caught somewhere half way in the middle

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #35 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was headed this way... until I figured it was a great way to rebel against my parents who thought I was demon possessed and so got caught somewhere half way in the middle

Haha... Yeah, I got that a bit, too. But we do live in a right-handed world, so I thought I would adapt to the ways of the enemy.

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #36 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I write with my left hand.
Mouse with my right.
Throw with my right hand/arm.
Boxing; lead with my left, roundhouse with my right.
Arm wrestle right arm.
Shoot ambidextrously, but most comfortable using a handgun with my left and right shouldering a rifle.
Listen to headphones; both ears.
wink.gif

Oh yeah, and I play the guitar as a right hander too. Fingering with the left hand and pickin' with the right.

Sep 27, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #41 of 88
Hey, a question: In firearms, is it your leading hand or trigger hand that determines whether you shoot left- or right-handed? My presumption would be the trigger, since it would coincide with the eye used in aiming, but I have no idea...

Sep 27, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #42 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, a question: In firearms, is it your leading hand or trigger hand that determines whether you shoot left- or right-handed? My presumption would be the trigger, since it would coincide with the eye used in aiming, but I have no idea...

Trigger.

Sep 27, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #43 of 88
I'm left handed. I write, play sports and eat as a left hander. I do strength things with my left hand but tend to do fine things with my right. I mouse right handed and am extremely awkward when I try to mouse left handed. My sighting eye is my left eye and I shoot both rifles and pistols left handed. Lastly, I'm right footed. I kick much better with my right foot than with my left. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back