Are you color blind? (56K Warning)
Apr 1, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotareneg
Found a site that tries to simulate various kinds of color blindness: http://www.vischeck.com/

Excellent link rotareneg!!! First time I see some simulators like those. From that link I also found this other website, with tones of info on color and vision in general. This page I found particularly interesting, I knew eagles and owls had great vision, but didn't know birds in general had the most advanced vision system (color-wise) in the animal kingdom.

Apr 1, 2005 at 4:37 AM Post #33 of 37
My wife's eyes are a piercing blue to the whole universe. To me they look more greenish blue. The only way I can see them kinda blue is through pics
confused.gif

There were numbers in those pics???
icon10.gif

Apr 1, 2005 at 8:51 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
whatsup with that seven in the 97 ?

Unless I am blind I would have to give that an "F" as in "failed" because even though i could see it i had no clue what it was until i looked at the "cheat" sheet.

Other than that a damn cakewalk.

now turn off the lights and do it again
cool.gif

I'm with you, the 7 doesn't really look much like a 7... Aside from that all the numbers are pretty darn clear. Thankfully I'm not color blind. Working in the picture framing industry for all those years would have been rather difficult if I were...
eek.gif

Apr 1, 2005 at 12:34 PM Post #35 of 37
My dad once touched up some enamel chips in a pink bathroom sink with white enamel .... and couldn't understand why we all looked at him funny. He thought it looked great.

Apr 1, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #36 of 37
That 9 definitely tricked me into thinking it was an 8 there for a second. The tail of the 9 is only seperated from the rest of the digit by one dot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back