Are video games another hobby of yours?
Jun 2, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #31 of 40
Been playing a lot of Heroes of Newerth, but that's it really. I also play quite a bit of Stepmania, but that's more related to music than a game. I used to play a GREAT deal of games in highschool. I wonder what happened?

Jun 2, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #32 of 40
Huge passion of mine, although recently I went home for a week and am now house sitting for a week and haven't touched a 360. I can't say I feel I'm missing anything not playing, but I think its also because I'm trying to study for my GRE's. I love FPS but only when I'm playing with my brother or closer friends online. I hate being in a public lobby hearing all that chatter, it makes me nuts and brings out the worst in me.

Jun 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #33 of 40

Quote:
Expensive hobbies suck. Between gaming, home theater, head-fi, and paintball I don't understand how I have a wallet to speak of ha ha.

Funny you mention it, since paintball probably ate away all of my wallet back when I still played.  More so that audio/video does now.  And I used to even work at a field and get sponsorship (read: extremely cheap) paint.

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #35 of 40

Quote:

Is Are video games another of your hobbies?

I know, I realized that a minute after I posted the thread. Grammar fail FTL.
redface.gif

Jun 4, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #37 of 40
I'm looking forward to the release of SC2 this July. Anyone else as well? Maybe we should add each other for co-op and pvp and whatnot.

Jun 4, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #38 of 40
Quote:
I'm looking forward to the release of SC2 this July. Anyone else as well? Maybe we should add each other for co-op and pvp and whatnot.

Head-Fi SC2 clan?  I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back