Are video games another hobby of yours?
May 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

Sonic 748i

VoLTaG3 re-registered
It's mines, I love it. Can't wait till Halo: Reach, Call Of Duty: Black Ops and Gears Of War 3.
biggrin.gif

May 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM Post #2 of 40
I love video games as much as I love movies and novels-- they're all lovely forms of escaping from reality!

Unfortunately, I've reached that point where I have ten billion games that I don't have time to play. The worst part is that half of them are my brother's and he's moving across the country in about a month and a half, so I had better get my ass busy!

I have the next two days off and I plan to spend several hours pummeling Mod Nation Racers with my fist of awesome.

May 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #3 of 40
I'm definitely a passionate gamer, although I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer. I have a PS2, an Xbox360, a Wii and a whole bunch of handheld gaming systems. But I've just recently cancelled my Live Gold subscription, when I realized that I'm not enough of an online gamer to warrant that (albeit small) expense. I'd rather have friends over for a local multiplayer session (yay Wii!) than having my rear-end handed to me in FPS by kids half my age.

May 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #4 of 40
I started "gaming" in 1980 with Atari and Apple ][ video games.

It was never a real passion I just enjoyed it and was never all that good. My first console was a 2nd hand Sega Genesis and I absolutely loved played Sonic 2 on it. Later I got a PS2 but only finished about 10% of the games I played.

Recently I played Half Life on my PC and got back into gaming BIG TIME. I got an XBOX360 Elite and just finished Borderlands, Crackdown, and Halo ODST. And I'm currently looking for another game like those.

May 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM Post #5 of 40
I wouldn't call it a passion of mine, but i definitely play lots and lots of games. I love FPS and RPG's. COD and FF are the main ones. And i will play you in Madden anytime any day anywhere. 

May 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM Post #6 of 40
I was a hardcore gamer. It seems the more I get into headfi the less I am gaming. I found headfi trying to make the ultimate gaming rig.

May 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #8 of 40

Quote:
Alright, 7:00PM tomorrow inside John Madden's lower intestine.

Okay we can only play 1 minute quarters tho, he's been taking constipation laxatives.

May 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #9 of 40
Sure is. I used to be pretty hardcore, but now that I'm in college I've had less and less time to play. Not to mention, I don't have a job so I don't pick up games as often as I used to.

May 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #11 of 40
Yup, I love games. My favorite genres are RPGs and Adventure-type games. I like FPS, but I hate online play, so most suck to me, since they are online-centric.

May 26, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #14 of 40
Yes...music and games are a big part of my life. Play all kinds of games really. Nowadays been playing SC2 beta and Crysis Wars almost exclusively.

May 26, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #15 of 40

Quote:
I love FPS online play, but I can see why you would hate it. It's very competitive.

Heh, yep, that's exactly why I don't like it. The games I play are generally super laid back. Although I do love Ninja Gaiden and Demon's Souls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back