Arctic Cables Discussion Thread
Feb 8, 2022 at 6:08 AM Post #556 of 913
In sum, I cannot recommend the Magnus S enough for the Meze Liric. It’s fairly priced, fantastically built, and has an impeccable synergy with the Liric. Thumbs up!
Thanks for your extensive impressions. Ordered Magnus S for my Liric as well.

Feb 8, 2022 at 7:16 AM Post #558 of 913
I have opportunity to buy Pallas on aftermarket. Is it totl of arctic cables? Will it bargain if compare to moon audio silver dragon?
On other hand AC Signum+ is also on aftermarket... how huge difference between those 3?

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2022 at 7:58 AM Post #559 of 913
I have opportunity to buy Pallas on aftermarket. Is it totl of arctic cables? Will it bargain if compare to moon audio silver dragon?
On other hand AC Signum+ is also on aftermarket... how huge difference between those 3?
Opera is their totl. Pallas has also palladium coating but much less in quantity. Signum+ is the most balanced sounding aftermarket cable I have ever heard and can recommend it without reservation. I use it mainly with Solitaire P-SE but also tested with Meze Liric and it is stunning for both.

Feb 8, 2022 at 8:01 AM Post #560 of 913
Opera is their totl. Pallas has also palladium coating but much less in quantity. Signum+ is the most balanced sounding aftermarket cable I have ever heard and can recommend it without reservation. I use it mainly with Solitaire P-SE but also tested with Meze Liric and it is stunning for both.
Can you describe sound difference between Pallas and Signum+?
I'm worry idea of change my silver dragon to Signum won't bring any difference....I might be wrong for sure..

Feb 8, 2022 at 8:04 AM Post #561 of 913
Can you describe sound difference between Pallas and Signum+?
I'm worry idea of change my silver dragon to Signum won't bring any difference....I might be wrong for sure..
Unfortunately have not heard Pallas in my own setup. I doubt you can go wrong by choosing either Pallas or Signum+. You will hear a difference compared with Silver Dragon nonetheless.

Feb 18, 2022 at 11:22 PM Post #565 of 913
I actually like that they did that, ie modify their site to reflect availability. rather than keep stuff they can't make on the site and have people order and end up having to wait longer than expected.

Feb 19, 2022 at 12:08 AM Post #566 of 913
I actually like that they did that, ie modify their site to reflect availability. rather than keep stuff they can't make on the site and have people order and end up having to wait longer than expected.
Agreed. Good to know it's just supplies shortage. I'm a bit OCD so would love to get more Magnus'es to match the existing ones I have if/when I need more cables.

Feb 25, 2022 at 4:44 PM Post #568 of 913
Hi, anyone have experience with the Integra vs Signum cables? the difference in tonality and clarity is noticiable?
Not yet - have the Signum+ and await the Integra.....

Feb 28, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #569 of 913
I'm excited to report that I will soon be posting new impressions of Arctic Cables flagship, the Opera, with the Sendy Peacock! I've had my Opera for awhile, but up until now I've been using it with my Aeon 2 Closed, which uses the same hirose connectors. I'm expecting greatness!! hoping this will be the end of my audiophile journey, the top of my mountain. I've realized that synergy is more important to me than technical performance, and I believe the synergy with my Hugo 2 will be really killer to my ears, much better than the Aeon 2, which to me is not relaxed enough to balance out the Hugo 2's rather brutal honesty. That and I want a big soundstage, and decent bass slam, which the Aeon 2 can't provide.

Mar 1, 2022 at 5:59 PM Post #570 of 913
I ordered the Magnus S terminated XLR 4-pin for my Susvara. It arrives this week. The Meze copper upgraded cable was a game changer for me, it transformed the Empyrean into a brand new headphone I had not met before. Needless to say, I'm quietly excited for the wonders the Magnus S may bring with the Sus.

From what I've read here, I can expect 200+ hours burn-in. Is this accurate? Hoping to experience some sonic bliss way before 200 hours but I guess good things come to those who wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back