APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
Jun 26, 2008 at 8:08 AM Post #451 of 846
This is what they look like, notice how thin the original cable is in comparison.

1.jpg

Jun 28, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #453 of 846
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been very busy working on the builds and prototyping new products.

Click image to enter photo gallery.

-Alex-

Jun 28, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #454 of 846
Four more today. I will post the rest tomorrow.

-Alex-

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #455 of 846
Here are 4 more.

-Alex-

Jun 29, 2008 at 5:33 AM Post #456 of 846
Hi Alex, have you these headphones in stock?.
and how much those cost?, thanks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here are 4 more.

And/Or

-Alex-

Jun 29, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #457 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by wilashort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Alex, have you these headphones in stock?.
and how much those cost?, thanks.

The procedure is that you buy the phone from somewhere else and then send it to Alex to be recabeled. Alex don't normally sell the actual phones though it has happened on rare occasions.

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:07 AM Post #458 of 846
Quote:

We might have something for all the electrostatic guys/girls in the near future....
biggrin.gif

Really!
biggrin.gif

Will be interesting to see how those cables turn out.

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:17 AM Post #459 of 846
For that i did the question.... Sorry but i am not interested in buy stock (i live outside USA) and after recable....
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The procedure is that you buy the phone from somewhere else and then send it to Alex to be recabeled. Alex don't normally sell the actual phones though it has happened on rare occasions.

Jun 29, 2008 at 11:17 AM Post #460 of 846
Quote:

For that i did the question.... Sorry but i am not interested in buy stock (i live outside USA) and after recable....

That I can fully apreciate living in Denmark, which is the reason my L3000 and GS-1000 will never get a V3 treatment. I bought both phones on this forum already recabeled to their present state. Sending my ESW9 to Alex is the limit of what I would trust the postal service to handle.

Jun 29, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #461 of 846
Quote:

I am pretty sure Alex can buy the headphones for you here in the states, recable them and send them to you. Also, you can buy headphones in For Sale forum here and have the seller ship them to Alex to get recabled, and then Alex will send them to you.

Jun 29, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #462 of 846
wilashort:

You can just purchase a new or used pair here from the USA and have them shipped directly to us for recable. Once recabled we would ship them directly to you.

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:03 PM Post #463 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am pretty sure Alex can buy the headphones for you here in the states, recable them and send them to you. Also, you can buy headphones in For Sale forum here and have the seller ship them to Alex to get recabled, and then Alex will send them to you.

This is exactly what I have doing these days and Alex has been providing excellent, peace of mind services. I lost count of how many headphones recabling and cables I ordered from Alex, and I have 100% satisfaction on all my transactions.

F. Lo

Jun 29, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #464 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by fkclo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is exactly what I have doing these days and Alex has been providing excellent, peace of mind services. I lost count of how many headphones recabling and cables I ordered from Alex, and I have 100% satisfaction on all my transactions.

F. Lo

Speaking of which. Your order will ship early this week.
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM Post #465 of 846
Very good for you, but i have some extra limitations/issues. I have to use an middleman/importer to buy anything from USA (i don't have Paypal account and credit card), and it's worst to buy and article in USA; to send it to another location there (i have to pay extra money for redirect the shipping to another location where Apuresound is located for example). Instead of his default location [where come the merchandise that myself buy from a store and that be send to my country (and i am not the only client....)].
For that is better to buy the phone already recabled.
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That I can fully apreciate living in Denmark, which is the reason my L3000 and GS-1000 will never get a V3 treatment. I bought both phones on this forum already recabeled to their present state. Sending my ESW9 to Alex is the limit of what I would trust the postal service to handle.

At least that he accepts international money order. It have to be send to one individual instead of a company (Maybe Western Union works, (if it works) it can be very expensive).
The another solution can work, but i have the same complications as above...
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was 'expecting' (if you has the headphones already recabled for sale) a fixed price, but of the another form, i have to wait a lot more time and i have to pay more money to get them in my house and the above issues, that is the problem...

Good luck
Quote:

wilashort:

You can just purchase a new or used pair here from the USA and have them shipped directly to us for recable. Once recabled we would ship them directly to you.

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back