Apple Touch 5G thread.
Jul 15, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #333 of 367
Nice. Now I am in two minds.

Use my touch 64GB strictly for music and get a 128GB mini for web surfing etc. I use my touch now for everything.

My iPod Touch is strictly a music storage device with the digital line out through the CCK kit my RSA Intruder DAC/amp is doing most of the work. For me it is all about the increase in storage to 128GB. I do not have an enormous music library but it is all Red Book FLAC and ALAC so the extra storage is great.

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #337 of 367
Anyone else's 8.4 update switch a bunch of album covers around? Most of my music is using the wrong album cover since the upgrade.
are you using an app or apple music player?

I havent updated my touch for a while, it doesnt seem to add much more functions that i actually need.

Jul 17, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #341 of 367
Yes....everybody knows.....
wink.gif

I heard that Houdini developed their algorithms. 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #342 of 367
how do u copy flac files to ipod touch? those music app like spotify or chinese app like qq music, can download songs direct over wifi? and save inside iPod?

Go to the ap store and download Flac player +.

It will be a pink symbol with a musical note and a small set of headphones.

Works best for me anyway.

Jul 18, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #343 of 367
Anyone else's 8.4 update switch a bunch of album covers around? Most of my music is using the wrong album cover since the upgrade.

Disabled a couple of apple's new features with the music app, it was generating album artwork on its own instead of using mine. Deleted an album and re-sync'd it. Everything back to normal.

Jul 18, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #344 of 367
how do u copy flac files to ipod touch? those music app like spotify or chinese app like qq music, can download songs direct over wifi? and save inside iPod?

I don't have an end-all response, but Apple devices don't support FLAC (this doesn't mean there isn't a workaround) you need to convert the FLAC to ALAC, which is Apple's own lossless file format.

I use dbaudioconverter, it only takes a short amount of time to convert an entire album.

Jul 18, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #345 of 367
if you
use one of the many apps you can play FLAC on your idevice.

As mentioned earlier in the thread i myself use Flacplayer app by Dan.
I think their website gives a guide on how to add the FLAC files, its very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back