Apple AirPods Pro And NEW AirPods Pro 2nd Gen (from 23 Sep 2022) - Impressions
Dec 29, 2022 at 4:23 AM Post #706 of 979
I really enjoy the new version quite a bit more. The first version was ok for listening to podcasts and while on train rides because of the experience with apple gadgets. The new version actually sounds very ok to me.

I am using them with the AZLA SednaEarfit Xelastec tips.

Jan 1, 2023 at 6:21 PM Post #708 of 979
I really enjoy the new version quite a bit more. The first version was ok for listening to podcasts and while on train rides because of the experience with apple gadgets. The new version actually sounds very ok to me.

I am using them with the AZLA SednaEarfit Xelastec tips.
They definitely sound very ok.

Jan 1, 2023 at 6:23 PM Post #709 of 979
How is transparency mode on these vs the Samsung Buds2 Pro or Airpods Max?
I had the Max, no longer have them. I don’t ever use transparency mode for very long. A couple minutes at a time here and there when I need to pause and talk to somebody. The Max did fine, and the Pro 2’s do fine there as well.

Jan 2, 2023 at 5:15 AM Post #710 of 979
Anyone having an issue with only one bud charging the right bud shows a full charge when in the case but when I remove them the right bud shows no charge with the left having a full charge. I am on the latest firmware for buds and iphone.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2023 at 6:54 AM Post #711 of 979
Anyone having an issue with only one bud charging the right bud shows a full charge when in the case but when I remove them the right bud shows no charge with the left having a full charge. I am on the latest firmware for buds and iphone.
Yes. I had that happen. Now I always make sure that the LED blinks when putting the buds in the case to make sure the charging pins are connecting.

Jan 10, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #713 of 979
Last edited:
Jan 10, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #714 of 979
Just found measuments of APP2, there's little differences in FR ANC on or off. That's what i assumed. APP2 sound better with music ANC off, in my opinion.
With movies ANC on gives little more rumble.

https://crinacle.com/graphs/iems/apple-airpods-pro-2/
Agreed. Also find that non-spatial audio music sounds better with spatial off. Feels like in some cases, the processing adds an extra bite to the treble that's not there with it off.

Jan 10, 2023 at 1:10 PM Post #715 of 979
I just received my order of the Azla SednaEarfit MAX tips for APP2, and they are really nice so far. Very close in fit to the standard tips with in-between sizes, and way more grippy. Passed the fit test right away. Hopefully they'll stick in my ears a bit better and will be durable. The Apple tips have fallen out a few times when I tip my head. Including during brushing my teeth when they fell out in the sink.

Jan 10, 2023 at 5:23 PM Post #716 of 979
I just received my order of the Azla SednaEarfit MAX tips for APP2, and they are really nice so far. Very close in fit to the standard tips with in-between sizes, and way more grippy. Passed the fit test right away. Hopefully they'll stick in my ears a bit better and will be durable. The Apple tips have fallen out a few times when I tip my head. Including during brushing my teeth when they fell out in the sink.

I didn’t really like them. They didn’t change the sound in any way that I could tell which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I didn’t find them to be that comfortable either. I’m using the AZLA adaptors with the SpinFit CP360 tips and I found that it made the APP2’s sound overall a hair tighter and clearer and the comfort was really good.

Jan 10, 2023 at 11:12 PM Post #717 of 979
I didn’t really like them. They didn’t change the sound in any way that I could tell which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I didn’t find them to be that comfortable either. I’m using the AZLA adaptors with the SpinFit CP360 tips and I found that it made the APP2’s sound overall a hair tighter and clearer and the comfort was really good.
I'll have to give them some more time than today, but so far so good. They seem comfortable. Then again, I'm one of those folks who doesn't like SpinFits. Every kind I've tried, admittedly not all, hurts my ears after not long. I have a few other tips I intend to try, but honestly, the stock tips aren't bad.

Jan 13, 2023 at 6:55 PM Post #719 of 979
Picked up the Comply tips in medium made for APP, both editions. Think they are fantastic.
I don’t ever like what foam tips do to the sound, but everyone is different. Glad it’s working for you.

Jan 13, 2023 at 7:12 PM Post #720 of 979
I have 2 AirPods Pro 1st gen,
One new and one used very very lightly and 1 AirPods Pro 2 new, if anyone interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back