Aperio Alpha on Ebay - A Non Electrostatic Stax
Jun 9, 2006 at 8:06 PM Post #2 of 32
Same picture as 2 earlier auctions but it appears to be the same seller too. I have had my eye on them but spent my money on other things. Hope that they go to a head-fier.

Jun 9, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #4 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
The price is too high for my liking. Rare they are, but you could get an Alfa Excellent from Japan for that price.

Do you have a website or other reference for this?

Jun 10, 2006 at 9:31 AM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Here. Use it wisely, my friends.

Instantly I am overcome by the feeling of utter stupidity for not studying Japanese...
eek.gif

Jun 10, 2006 at 3:58 PM Post #9 of 32
Quote:

馬鹿, お前は?

tongue.gif

Hmm, quoting this seems to work 'ere. Oliver, which browser are you using? (Seamonkey 1.0 here... 1.0b actually, as I haven't bothered to update the browser on my retro rig.)
Edit: Just tried with Opera 8.54, no prob either. The post below only shows gibberish.

Jun 10, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrossklass
Hmm, quoting this seems to work 'ere. Oliver, which browser are you using? (Seamonkey 1.0 here... 1.0b actually, as I haven't bothered to update the browser on my retro rig.)

ã??ã‚Œã?¯ä»Šåƒ?ã??。ã?¡ã‚‡ã?†ã?©ã‚µãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒªã?®è¨ *定を変更ã?—ã?ªã?‘ã‚Œã?°ã?ªã‚‰ã?ªã?‹ã?£ã?Ÿã€‚

Jul 1, 2006 at 11:17 PM Post #11 of 32
I was browsing eBay just now and saw that these were still for sale.

To be brief, they are no longer for sale. They were just too tempting. And yeah, I am absolutely bringing them to the Los Angeles meet next month. Both days.

Jul 1, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #12 of 32
Well done for goign for them man. Theyve been a continuous itch for me, seeign them listed again and again. We expect gushing words and lovely pictures!
lambda.gif

Jul 2, 2006 at 8:53 AM Post #15 of 32
They're also super-rare. Only made for foreign (ie non-Japanese) markets from what I can gather. Actually, I wonder how much they'd go for if you put them up on Yahoo Japan Auctions? Japanese Staxophiles are crazy...

All I know about them comes from here, so the more info the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back