Anything happening in North or South Carolina?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #20 of 51
yeah, I'm definitely down to meet up sometime soon, or in the future. I go to school in Greensboro at UNCG, but will be home in Pittsboro over winter break. 

Really?!?! My family lives in pittsburgh and i will be going to pittsburgh during the winter. There is a music shop i go to called "music to my ears" they have some audzen and sennheisers and is located newr mcknight road i believe.

Dec 8, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #21 of 51
Really?!?! My family lives in pittsburgh and i will be going to pittsburgh during the winter. There is a music shop i go to called "music to my ears" they have some audzen and sennheisers and is located newr mcknight road i believe.

I live in Pittsboro, NC 
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #22 of 51
I'm actually looking at going to the Music to my Ears shop in Pittsburgh, PA over winter break because I will be visiting family up there. Side note, @Guyksmi said he lives in Pittsboro, NC.:joy:

Dec 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #23 of 51
I'm actually looking at going to the Music to my Ears shop in Pittsburgh, PA over winter break because I will be visiting family up there. Side note, @Guyksmi said he lives in Pittsboro, NC.:joy:

Lolollolol my bad. Let me know when your going to the music to my ear maybe we can meet up.

Dec 8, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #24 of 51
Lolollolol my bad. Let me know when your going to the music to my ear maybe we can meet up.
It all depends on wether or not my mom will take me to the store.

Dec 8, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #25 of 51
It all depends on wether or not my mom will take me to the store.

Maybe i can pick you with my uncles car. But thats highly unlikely because i dont know the roads in pittsburgh and i am a awful driver :p

Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #26 of 51
Maybe i can pick you with my uncles car. But thats highly unlikely because i dont know the roads in pittsburgh and i am a awful driver :p
I also think it would be very unlikely for my mom to go for that.

Jan 9, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #28 of 51
To revive this thread:

I am in the RDU area and am very open to a meet.  I seem to remember reading that some locals gathered in Wake Forest (10-15 minutes from my humble abode) a short time ago.

Might have some challenges convincing the Chief of Staff that a remote meet is possible, but anything out toward Greensboro/Winston Salem and east to Greenville (NC) or even Wilmington could be done in a day trip.

Charlotte and points in SC are definitely overnighters.  Not entirely out the realm of possibility...I'll monitor this thread for further interest.

Feb 1, 2017 at 7:23 AM Post #29 of 51
An attempt to revive this thread again:

I've organized 5 or 6 meets in the Charlotte area and Dannyb put together 3 or 4. it's time for someone new to stet up
and take charge. Anyone willing to do that can contact me for help.

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #30 of 51
Around June (when I graduate the fire academy and finish my 2 week annual training) I'd like to give it a whirl. So if we can get some motion going for a meet around that time frame I'll do what I can.

EDIT: Also been craving to listen to that LCD-XC and moth audio again. By far best thing I've ever heard (for my personal tastes [best has to go to the SR009 and that combo he had]).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back