Anyone Watch Grey's Anatomy?
May 16, 2006 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

wakeride74

Headphoneus Supremus
Season ended last night... a depressing ending but all in all not a bad show.

Just wondering if anyone else has been watching the show and what you think of it??

May 16, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 19
The show's not bad. it's the only other show i've been keeping up with (besides the office). the ending was a real downer, but i guess i wanted more out of it. :shrugs: my girlfriend loves it. it's not my kind of show.

May 16, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #3 of 19
I was hoping they would give the whole Meredith and Derek thing a rest by now. It was played out after the first season.

May 16, 2006 at 4:48 PM Post #4 of 19
Yeah, I agree... that thing between them is tired and to kill Denny off after all that really really sucked ass!

I like 24 much better but Grey's Anatomy is enjoyable and is usually more of a humorous fluff kind of show so it's a nice no brainer.

May 16, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #5 of 19
My live in GF loves it so I watch it fairly regularly. Not a bad show. Some of the writing makes me wince, but it is a hospital drama after all. Meredith's whole "stop looking at me" diatribe in the season finale was vomit inducing.

I find Meredith's character extremely annoying, though I enjoy Georges character.

I knew Denny was gonna buy the farm a long time ago. A very obvious impending pull at the heartstrings.

My verdict? Not bad. There certainly are worse things one could watch.

May 16, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #6 of 19
Brian, you're such a chick
smily_headphones1.gif
Real men watch house as their medical soap opera.

May 16, 2006 at 7:20 PM Post #7 of 19
Ouch Dan! I bump your thread and you feminize me
eek.gif

I blame my wife! She watches Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy on Sundays... I can't stand the first but Grey's Anatomy isn't bad. Hey even mediocre writing beats the edited so called reality shows!

Real men watch 24... 24 > all on TV.

May 16, 2006 at 8:10 PM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
Anyone else think that George's girlfiend is actually a guy?

I dono but she could probably kick his ass
eek.gif

May 16, 2006 at 8:13 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
I dono but she could probably kick his ass
eek.gif

"She" could probably kick my ass!

May 16, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #13 of 19
I guess Izzy is gone now
frown.gif
that was only reason I watched it, she was so sexy.

May 16, 2006 at 9:27 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Brian, you're such a chick
smily_headphones1.gif
Real men watch house as their medical soap opera.

House is good too, but I don't think Hugh Laurie is as pretty as Katherine Heigl.

May 16, 2006 at 9:34 PM Post #15 of 19
House is my favorite. Wish I could be as blunt and sarcastic as he is with patients. Heck, going through the day on hydrocodone can't be all that bad either but I digress.

Grey's Anatomy is pretty good. Wife watches it so I'm also watching. Guess I could go upstairs but the headphone rigs are next to the TV so.....

Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the plot. Glad they killed off the bed-ridden boyfriend. His schtick was getting old. As for Izzy, I'm betting her quitting isn't going to stick unless she's got other opportunities and that's a real possibility. Might not be a bad idea to shake up the cast a bit. Story lines have gotten a bit stale and predictable. Even so there are miles to go before I get as sick of that show as I am of CSI-"put any stinking city name here".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back