Anyone Watch Grey's Anatomy?
May 16, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #16 of 19
Brian, I was just ballbusting
smily_headphones1.gif
. Saying 1 night time drama is more masculine than another is like saying that wearing THAT manpurse doesn't make you a froot. I just ran out of time for tv, so house is my doctor show. Plus, house does what my dad does, except my dad isn't as mean or on drugs etc...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 16, 2006 at 10:05 PM Post #17 of 19
I hear ya Dan I know you well enough by now to know when you are given me crap
biggrin.gif
btw are fanny packs coming back?
tongue.gif

To be honest after getting into 24 last season all other shows just seem... slow or small in comparison. I'm really liking 24 and Jack's no BS character... he's my kind of @sshole
biggrin.gif

I heard Grey's Anatomy is being moved to 9pm on Thursdays next season... looks like it will be losing to CSI for me... the wife may want me to record but I bet she'll lose interest all together after a few months... bad move ABC, especially since CSI stll holds the "most watched show on TV" title.
rolleyes.gif

May 16, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #18 of 19
I usually watch the show. The season finally was among the most predictable 2 hours of TV that I have ever seen. I also find Meredith one of the most annoying characters ever. It’s funny that when the show started I thought that she was HOT; now that I think she’s annoying she appears to be an anorexic, blotchy skinned skank.

May 16, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
I hear ya Dan I know you well enough by now to know when you are given me crap
biggrin.gif
btw are fanny packs coming back?
tongue.gif

Only when you can't conceal the 45 any other way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back