Anyone use eBay seller idealsound?
Apr 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #61 of 70
I'm very frustrated with this vendor. Ordered some ety and shure foamies and filters on 3/28. No receipt yet. USPS tracking number shows nothing. Vendor not responding to multiple e-mails or e-bay messages - no good way to contact this vendor? Have raised to dispute level with PayPal, asking for a full refund.

Apr 18, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #62 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by tracyrick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm very frustrated with this vendor. Ordered some ety and shure foamies and filters on 3/28. No receipt yet. USPS tracking number shows nothing. Vendor not responding to multiple e-mails or e-bay messages - no good way to contact this vendor? Have raised to dispute level with PayPal, asking for a full refund.

Sounds similar to me. I placed my order for some ER6i's and some Shure Olives on the 24th of march and it took 2 weeks and several emails for them to respond saying they even received the order. I then got an email apologising, and a paypal shipping statement, and when clicking on the tracking number I just get USPS saying they were notified about an order, not that they had actually received it. Still says that to this day.

My patience is wearing a little thin. At least I've had contact from them, but nothing more than a couple of words.

And to make things worse, my only pair of headphones I have are crackling through the left side. I might have to find another dealer (though I have no idea who, Jaben won't even reply to my query emails) and order some Westone UM1's. Then if my ER6i's arrive too, I can sell the ones I don't like the most.

Apr 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #63 of 70
I've actually had no problems with idealsound. Bought mine on March 27th, showed up in my mail last week. Mail service here in Halifax is notoriously slow too, at least in my experience.

Apr 18, 2008 at 12:47 PM Post #64 of 70
when I buy tips, always from him. Great service, great communication and fast shipping. Never had a problem
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #65 of 70
I have still not heard back from idealsound after 4 emails now since mid Feb. I will not be using them in the future.

Apr 23, 2008 at 1:01 AM Post #66 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have still not heard back from idealsound after 4 emails now since mid Feb. I will not be using them in the future.

It's now been over 2 weeks since they replied to mine, and still nothing after over a month since my initial order. I'm giving them 'til friday before I start a paypal dispute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back