Anyone ordered from DealExtreme.com?
Apr 27, 2008 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

fraseyboy

Headphoneus Supremus
I was ASTOUNDED by there LOW LOW prices (sounds like an advertisement lol) so I bought myself a fan controller for something like $15.

It was shipped on the 7th of April and it was said it would take 7-10 working days. I have still not received it.

Anyone else got any experiences with DX? Is it normal to take this long or should I inquire further?

Apr 28, 2008 at 1:16 AM Post #2 of 13
I've ordered lots of times from them and have never been disappointed. Sometimes it takes a bit longer if the item you ordered isn't in stock. If you order more items at once they will ship them the moment they come in so you don't have to wait for the whole order. I would definitely recommend them.

Apr 28, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #4 of 13
I had the same reaction as well when I first saw some of their prices. I went ahead and purchased a compact flash to IDE apapter to mod my h120 with, and it came without incident. Took about 10 days for me IIRC.

Apr 28, 2008 at 2:54 AM Post #7 of 13
I have 2 friends that have ordered from DX multiple times. You'll get you're stuff, but it can take a couple of weeks sometimes.

The tiny LED flashlights that they sell are incredibly powerful btw.

Apr 28, 2008 at 8:45 AM Post #11 of 13
I've ordered from them several times (I'm in Norway), and their prices are not just incredible - they even offer free world-wide shipping! The only problem is you get so eager you (well: I) get so eager you end up with several dozens of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries ...
tongue.gif
Shipping time varies from just over a week to nearly two months.

Apr 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #13 of 13
Love them. Tons of unique toys to choose from. The free shipping does take a while, but for the price of it (ie. free), really can't complain about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back