Anyone looking forward to Diablo 3?
Jan 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Pepsi

500+ Head-Fier
Any blizzard gamers here?
I still duel on Diablo 2 with my barb awaiting this ridiculous game to come out.
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 11:50 PM Post #3 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any blizzard gamers here?
I still duel on Diablo 2 with my barb awaiting this ridiculous game to come out.
tongue_smile.gif

I think I started playing that game 9 or 10 years ago. You used to be able to power leveling yourself in the Secret Cow Level to 70 or 80 in a day.

Blizzard needs to hurry up with Diablo III. I look forward to being antisocial again.

Jan 5, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #6 of 22
I am. Though I am not exactly hardcore fan of Diablo, (mostly because I wasnt very good at it) I enjoyed playing both 1 and 2. Especially Diablo 1 was fantastic despite its simplicity.

Jan 5, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I started playing that game 9 or 10 years ago. You used to be able to power leveling yourself in the Secret Cow Level to 70 or 80 in a day.

Blizzard needs to hurry up with Diablo III. I look forward to being antisocial again.

lol secret cow is old. You can now do uber leveling. lvl 93 in 45 minutes. Then you fight Baal from there. D2 is actually still pretty fun, of course playing the storyline is just dumb now, but there's many duelers out there who literally perfected all their characters. Only thing is there's a lot of dumb kids who like to make lots and lots of immature comments.

Jan 5, 2010 at 6:43 AM Post #10 of 22
Looking forward to Diablo III, unless Blizzard loads it up with objectionable DRM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heh. I used a hex editor and some reverse engineering...

Jan 5, 2010 at 7:05 AM Post #11 of 22
No.

Diablo keeps getting worse. The original was the best. There's some great mods for D2 though.

D3 looks slow and terribly casual and slow which IMVHO is a terrible quality for a clicking game to have (eg. sacred 2: hold right click to win the game). I suspect diablo 3 is going to be very boring after the first play-through and will be WoW-paced.

Blizzard hasn't even tried to make Diablo seem Blizzard Northy. They've gone full retard.

It's a huge shame. Starcraft was looking to be a good RTS (as good as the original? not sure). But now it has NO LAN and the campaigns are sold seperately. What the secret cow level, blizzard.

Jan 5, 2010 at 7:15 AM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We shall see for me I hope they move away from the click to move type of deal or at least offer wasd movement because that was always a pain for me

Neverwinter Nights did this very well IMHO

Jan 5, 2010 at 8:04 AM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No.

It's a huge shame. Starcraft was looking to be a good RTS (as good as the original? not sure). But now it has NO LAN and the campaigns are sold seperately. What the secret cow level, blizzard.

this isn't blizzard's fault but activision's.

Jan 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #15 of 22
It's a pipe dream, but I am really hoping they release a Diablo for Nintendo DS. It would be the perfect platform for a scaled back version of it. There was some rumor of this a few years ago, but it never materialized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back