anyone know how much the Sennheiser HD 439 actually weight?
Sep 12, 2012 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

moarage

New Head-Fier
I did some research but even on the official site I can only find the weight of it in package and not of the headphone alone... I'm pretty sold on the headphone, but it's important for me that it's light weight. Does anyone know how much the headphone alone weight? Thanks for any help provided.

Sep 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I did some research but even on the official site I can only find the weight of it in package and not of the headphone alone... I'm pretty sold on the headphone, but it's important for me that it's light weight. Does anyone know how much the headphone alone weight? Thanks for any help provided.

Heya,

I assure you it's incredibly light weight. It feels like a toy frankly. Like all the HD4xx line.

Very best,

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Heya,

I assure you it's incredibly light weight. It feels like a toy frankly. Like all the HD4xx line.

Very best,

It feels a bit too light to be honest. Hey malveaux, how did you add your list of headphones under your post? HE500 D5000 HE400 D2000 T70[size=xx-small] etc. [/size] I can't seem to find that option.[size=x-small] [/size]

Dec 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Heya,

Very best,

I think that this summarizes it best.  This past weekend, I was sleeping, and I would use a pair of HD-428s to listen to (with the bass mod.)  When I woke up, the headphones were all contorted.  I can't use them anymore.  The headband was way too loose from the beginning and the flimsy plastic doesn't add to the structure and stability in any way.  I think if Sennheiser had a better structured headband, and performed the bass mod on the back of the driver structur by partially opening up a vent, they would have a headphone that would cannibalize some of their offerings further up the price chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back