Anyone hear anything about Warren-audio cable
Mar 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

kiertijai

1000+ Head-Fier
I have ordered  several cables and adapter cables from Rick Warren @Warren-audio.com
the first shipment is very good.  However I haven't received the second order which Rick claimed that he had sent that.  I waited until the paypal limit of 45 days expired because Rick did not want us to go to the resolution center.  Because I did not receive the adapter cable I have asked Rick to resend the adapter cables which Rick had agreed to do so and
I paid the Fedex shipment for him because I think it may be the problem with CanadaPost
However after that additional payment I did not receive any news from Rick again and it's almost 5 weeks now.  Has anyone heard anything from Rick Warren?

Mar 3, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 7
I tried his cable because It was listed as popular headphones and audiogears on head-fi and the first shipment was very fast.  However I had  problems with the second shipment which never arrived. It still on the popular headphones and audiogears until recently.  I never received the items after the payment.  I would like to know what happened or at least for the other head-fiers to know what's going on.  We also had problems with the apuresound and discovered later that
it may be caused by the server problems and is expecting the shipment of that cables soon after 6 months of waiting.  So I am trying to be  optimistic that it may be because of the server problem too, if that's the case I would like to communicate with Rick through head-fi as we have solved partly with the Apuresound.  I also would like other head-fiers to share their experiences.

Jun 8, 2011 at 12:57 AM Post #6 of 7
Hi, I see in another recent thread you were having problems with Warren Audio not shipping your merchandise or contacting you. Did you ever actually get the merchandise you ordered? 
   I am now going through a similar problem.   I will go into more detail if it isn't resolved soon.  But I have been waiting nearly FIVE Months for a replacement for a defective HD800 cable.  I sent back the cable with tracking, and paid him over another $200 for an upgrade to his new X10Pro cable he solicited.  After a couple of months I enquired, and he claimed he did not recieve my returned cable, until I showed him the tracking info.  After ignoring my emails or stringing me along for months, I kept getting broken promises of "shippig tomorrow and tracking number" and never got anything or any tracking number.  He also got angry and sarcastic when I simply pointed out that I didn't get any response to my inquiries.
  I don't think I will yet post a new thread or leave negative feedback, unless the situation isn't resolved soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back