Anyone Else Ever Been Threatened?? Beware; Long story
Sep 3, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #16 of 61
I'd probably "reverse stalk" him. Just to mess with his head and make him wonder if I'm totally insane and not the right person to be messing with. That, or I'd unmercifully beat the crap out of him. I'm a firm believer that if you beat someone up bad enough, they won't come back.

Sep 3, 2007 at 10:43 PM Post #17 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigglybootch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd probably "reverse stalk" him. Just to mess with his head and make him wonder if I'm totally insane and not the right person to be messing with. That, or I'd unmercifully beat the crap out of him. I'm a firm believer that if you beat someone up bad enough, they won't come back.

Contrastique, take a close look at his signature before you take his advice.

Sep 3, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #20 of 61
the worst thing about it all, is that when it happens in a shop you work in, you gotta think longterm, i had a right nutter in one day, bull in a china shop deal, but i didnt fancy any reprisals down the road, you know forever looking over your shoulder as you are locking up - not worth it.

not very nice when it happens.
frown.gif

Sep 3, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #21 of 61
He is afraid - that's why people get all dramatic with putting up a big front. If he meant the threats he would have done something by now. He's insecure. Just ignore him and he won't do anything. He really doesn't want to but is insecure and needs to feel like you didn't confront him.
So, best to avoid situation than to feed your own insecurities and confront him.

Sep 3, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #22 of 61
Quote:

Haha...Reverse stalk....I don't even have time for that lol
biggrin.gif

Beat the crap out of him, yeah, but he has got to start, then I will punch back for sure (if I am still standing ofcourse).
But I doubt if that will work. If I (girl) would beat that guy up for real I'll have cranked his ego even more for sure and he'll hunt me down but not alone I am afraid.

I will also not avoid him or go out of his way if I happen to run into him again. I will not show him I am afraid.
Restraining order, that might be nice but I don't know anything about him, no name no nothing.
Taking a camera with me would be an option though since I have a lot of them
biggrin.gif
At least so I have an image of him so I can recognize him. I didn't even know who he was last time we encountered till like 5 minutes after the first sight of him haha.

Sep 3, 2007 at 11:08 PM Post #23 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha...Reverse stalk....I don't even have time for that lol
biggrin.gif

I would make time for something like that. But then again, I'm completely insane.

Sep 3, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #24 of 61
Quote:

I would make time for something like that. But then again, I'm completely insane.

No worries, they say I am as well
biggrin.gif

But then I'd had to take off days at work to stalk this guy hahaha you make me LOL! Btw, last encounter I was the one walking behind him so that makes me the stalker, right...
blink.gif

Ow yeah, and carrying weapons on me for my selfprotection is something I do not even consider (well I did for a split second) but if everybody around here would do that we would have some very unpleasant situations...

Sep 3, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #25 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaside /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A grunge over few euros?
Yeah, part of living, especially you're in retail business, all kind thing happens.
Do some weight training. They will not do that to you when you looks like the Anold Schwarzenegger.
tongue.gif

I find this suggestion interesting. This might work. If this guy is anything like me, bodybuilder chicks totally freak him out and he'll stay as far away from you as humanly possible.

Sep 4, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #26 of 61
People who talk s**t generally don't do s**t.

Back in High School, there was this little skinhead (the kid would spit on black kids and hung out with a known bigot) who decided to steal one of my personal books. I asked him to return it, but he claimed he never took the thing (even though there was book-shaped bulge in his coat pocket). So at lunch, a friend and I confronted him and his crew, and asked once more for the book back. The head skinhead at the table threatened me with violence if I didn't leave the little thief alone. Considering the situation, there was a chance they'd attack us, but some boys of mine were lined up against the caf wall watching the entire thing. Racist SOBs knew they couldn't do anything without getting theirs as well. (Also, the friend who was with me is a known sociopath who wanted kill the guys himself, just for being disrespectful) Vice Principal eventually came and broke up the argument, and I spent the next few weeks prepared to defend myself from the bigot squad. (I had classes with a few of them including the one who threatened me, these guys carry real weapons, I've seen them). In the end, all their talk was pure s**t, they didn't do a damn thing. I decided to just buy a new book a few months later.

The entire time I was full of adrenaline, a part of me was hoping to kill or die senior year. Good times.

Sep 4, 2007 at 12:25 AM Post #27 of 61
Guys, you have little idea what is going on in the Netherlands between the Moroccan Muslims and the natives. I would not take this lightly.

Sep 4, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #28 of 61
Just thought I would like to point out.

This whole thing was started by a mistake made by the OP. All of the charges should have been mentioned when he ordered, not after he ordered.

And if what redshifter said is true, what happened could have easily been seen as the OP overcharging him due to his race/religion(not say that is what happened).

Also, the processing fee should have been waived. I don't know about the EU but in Canada it is illegal to add extra fees like that without notice.

If I was in his position, I would be pretty angry about how poor the service was I was receiving. And why I wasn't told of the extra fee's upfront. However, I would complain to a manager or owner, not throw juice and make threats.

Sep 4, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #29 of 61
The wrong word in the right ear you could end up like that ****** Theo van Gogh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back