Anybody making a big headphone purchase this year?
Apr 29, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #61 of 68
I have already bought and sold too much this year. I am thinking about the HD 800 though or the Anniversary ATH W5000 (If there is a release). My banker just called, gotta go. LOL

Apr 29, 2010 at 8:24 PM Post #62 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by WyldRage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I understand the feeling: this thread is devastating to our wallets. On the plus side, we'll both have new headphones.

But I'm not as confident as you on that last phrase. There is still, at least for me, the LCD-2 and T50p launches I will have to resist.

Unsuccesfully I might add.
atsmile.gif

Yeah, I know, I know... it's just wishful thinking (quitting, that is).
beerchug.gif

I realize I'll have to remove this bookmark and never return to this site or all hope will be lost!
eek.gif

shane

Apr 29, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #63 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by shane55 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I know, I know... it's just wishful thinking (quitting, that is).
beerchug.gif

I realize I'll have to remove this bookmark and never return to this site or all hope will be lost!
eek.gif

shane

I laughed hysterically last night while perusing the HD800 appreciation thread. Why, oh why did I go and read some of it? It'll take me a while to get over the urge I felt back then.

Apr 30, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #64 of 68
Sony R10
Stax SR Omega
The Menace
Blue Hawaii coming soon

frown.gif
Ya I think I'm pretty much done forever now. Most of the gear will be sold now and I'll decide which are keepers...right now it's looking like R10/O2/Omega/Sigma.

Apr 30, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #65 of 68
I'm contemplating the purchase of the Sennheiser HD-600 to complement my Grado and AKG cans.

I'd love to buy some electrostats but those are way over budget, unless I can get my hands on some Koss ESP-950.

Apr 30, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #68 of 68
last year I spent about $570 (325is, Beresford TC-7520, glass optic cable). This year alone I spent around $3000. Im still looking into getting a benchmark dac1 and hopefully i'll be done for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back