Any UK Head-fiers Want To Try Out The Monster Turbine Pro Coppers?
Jul 16, 2010 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Big Kev

500+ Head-Fier
I was extremely lucky and was given a set of Monster Turbine Pro Coppers from Monster/Soundmatters14, many thanks again, and all I had to do was post a review, which I did a few weeks ago.

I feel I should spread the good word around and am willing to loan these out to any UK members, with a couple of conditions.

As this is totally based upon trust, I do feel that anyone wanting to try these will have a post count of 100+ and/or some good feedback.

I do ask that when the phones are forwarded onto the next member, they are sent fully insured to £250 by Special Delivery, just in case they are lost.  This should cost around £6.

I am not sending out the full packaging, just the phones in an old but very strong Shure case that I have lying around, with a set of small tips, although I could forward on some other sizes, so this will keep the postage costs down.

I am keeping this down to the UK members, as to avoid spending too much on overseas postage and also eliminating the chance of any customs complications.

If you're interested, just post in the thread and I'll contact the first person, once Bennyboy71 has finished with them.

Cheers.

Jul 23, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #6 of 17

Quote:
I'd love the chance to compare them to my livewires on the HifiMan

You're next after Mark2410 then mate.
smile_phones.gif

Jul 23, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #8 of 17
i would lovvve to try. but im in the us
angry_face.gif
. well any way you would change your mind? I would totally pay the shipping charge.

Jul 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM Post #10 of 17
I'm too scared of finding them to be better than my IE7's. 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back