Any thoughts on Sony MDR-EX38iP ??
Sep 8, 2010 at 7:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Red33m

New Head-Fier
I have heard the best words for these..but I want the opinion of some bone deep audiophiles so I came here!

Are these as good as they say? Even better than the Radius Atomic Bass?

Thanks!

Sep 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
I have heard the best words for these..but I want the opinion of some bone deep audiophiles so I came here!

Are these as good as they say? Even better than the Radius Atomic Bass?

Thanks!

Uhhh ohhhhh, Im going to go and hide.  You will not like the responses you are going to get. 

Sep 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM Post #3 of 5

Uhhh ohhhhh, Im going to go and hide.  You will not like the responses you are going to get. 

My heart is strong enough to bear the responses..Tell me!

I hope you didn't judge them as a professional set right? Like a casual one you must judge! I listen mostly rock/electronic/acid jazz but also Jazz ..so I think this should be for me.. I don't think there is anything better out there for 40$..am I right?

Sep 8, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #4 of 5
Personally I like Sony headphones..............They are decent for the price.  Yeah, there is probably better...........but you would have to go online to get em.  I would say, head over to Bestbuy..........give'em a listen.  If you dont like the sound, return them.  Bestbuy has a good return policy. 

Sep 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
I don't think there is anything better out there for 40$..am I right?

There's some great sets out there in the $40 range - and you don't have to be a music professional to appreciate them. I don't know anything about these Sonys but I wouldn't discount low-budget earphones as a class just because $40 doesn't sound like a big number by head-fi standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back