Any Questions about headphones not posted in the Do You Have A Question having something to Do With Headphones Thread?
Jun 27, 2008 at 7:20 PM Post #2 of 43
LOLOLOL

Question: Why are there so many monkeys into headphones?

Monkey King or wildmonkeysects or monkeymajik or Iron_Monkey26 or badmonkey or ilikemonkeys or monkeythumpa or insanemonkey or Trunkmonkey or pumpymonkey or Smonkey or stax?monkey or MonkeyMan or poisonmonkey or TekMonkey or SpaceMonkeyAndy or monkey or BaLdMoNkEy or purplemonkey or MrHappyMonkey or ComputerMonkey or BlueMonkey or monkeygod or Winged Monkey or distraughtmonkey or Drift Monkey or Jo Jo the Monkey or The Monkey or labmonkey or monkey19 or CMonkey or monkeysfunny or amonkey555 or Soul Monkey or MonkeyButt or musicmonkey or Soundmonkey or Bonsai Monkey or 3Dmonkey or ZimbuTheMonkey or monkeybongos or monkeyboy or phreakymonkey or JMonkeYJ or the_angry_monkey or Monkey Bones or 1monkey or christomonkey or whitemonkey or MoxMonkey or Monkeyhouse or evilmonkey or MonkeyClaw or IronMonkey or monkeymadness or Monkeyness or civilmonkey or MonkeyA**Sucka or CyberMonkey or el_monkey or audiomonkey or codemonkey or bitmonkey or electromonkey or bazmonkey or MonkeysAteMe or bonsay_monkey or space-monkey or monkeyhappy or Desk Monkey or code_monkey or HelperMonkey or monkeyleader or monkey0217 or spidermonkey23 or Funkmonkey or bemymonkey or babymonkey or iron_monkey or Monkeypillow or smugmonkey or infinitemonkey or deathmonkey or fotomonkey or monkeyshack or Monkeyfist or Happymonkey or SpaceMonkey or crazymonkey or Dirtmonkey1 or Civil War Tamarin Monkey or fatmonkeyryit or batmonkey or doom monkey or ghcmonkey or monkeyboogers4 or shockingthemonkey or Golden Monkey or Wildmonkeyman or bikesmonkey or Monkey_feces or Music Monkey or talkingmonkey

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 43
I have a question about a question I saw in the do you have a question thread. Can you answer my question about the question, or do I need to start a thread about asking questions?

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a question about a question I saw in the do you have a question thread. Can you answer my question about the question, or do I need to start a thread about asking questions?

To answer you would mean that i would have to answer in the other thread but tat means that you will not be answered here and now, and there by you will not be answered. but most importantly, to answer and unspoken question would mean i would have to answer in the future, assuming the future does hold the answer, and not the past, where many answers lie.

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #5 of 43
I think that there is a legitimate reason for the other thread.

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #6 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fetou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think that there is a legitimate reason for the other thread.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #7 of 43
2451660297_89f70493f1.jpg

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #8 of 43
Why do we wear headphones at all?

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:44 PM Post #9 of 43
That cat is indeed serious !!

Jun 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM Post #11 of 43
Am I allowed to ask a question? Even though I just asked one about asking one before I knew if I was allowed to ask one in the first place? So, I guess, can I ask two questions? But that's three now, so can I ask 3?

>.<

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #15 of 43
I had a question but now I don't know which headphone question thread I should post the question in. I'm now so confused I completely forgot the question and am now going back to speakers before my head explodes!!

I'm thinking about starting an 'answers about headphones' thread where I tell you what to do before you even ask the question. Just to balance out some of the question threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back