Any plans to Make this forum mobile? it's 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 BTW.
Feb 21, 2015 at 12:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
Realise this place is old, as are many of us, but let's keep a bit up with the times and make it mobile friendly. Actually making it mobile friendly in 2012 would have been keeping up with the times.

Either that or finally fix search in Tapatalk ala other threads.

Anyone?

Feb 23, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #3 of 7
Using a Windows phone Lumia 930, I am not able to upload a photo using the mobile site, other than that, and not being able to create new threads, the mobile site looks superb

Feb 23, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #4 of 7
If you scroll to the bottom of any forum page, you can select the Mobile or Desktop version of the site.  Definitely give the mobile version of the site a try!

The mobile site is looking pretty good. I'm using it now. Yay.

Feb 23, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #5 of 7
I've added a "Tip of the day" in case anyone else doesn't know about it.

Mar 18, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #6 of 7
I am the only one here who prefers to use the desktop version of sites? I mean, sure the mobile is great if you have a smartphone with a small (3.5 or less) screen but today most smartphones are 4.5 inch and larger. Using the mobile version makes you feel you lose some functionality...

In any case, Head-Fi's mobile version is great and after some time maybe I will get used to mobile versions.

Mar 18, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #7 of 7
I am the only one here who prefers to use the desktop version of sites? I mean, sure the mobile is great if you have a smartphone with a small (3.5 or less) screen but today most smartphones are 4.5 inch and larger. Using the mobile version makes you feel you lose some functionality...

In any case, Head-Fi's mobile version is great and after some time maybe I will get used to mobile versions.

I have a oneplus and still prefer the mobile version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back