Any other old guys here?
Jul 3, 2008 at 11:33 PM Post #77 of 85
One thing I noticed about getting old.....is that I didn't notice it. I feel exactly the same today as I felt back in....OMG; that long ago!....1958!

Seriously. From behind the eyeballs and between the ears; nothing has changed. The world still looks and sounds and feels the same as before. The young Ladies are just as beautiful as before, but the older gals suddenly look much better too!

Speaking of talking; we can speak more freely and get away with it more often. That ain't all bad.

Ok; when I think about it for a moment, I realize that the eyes I'm looking through aren't quite as clear as they used to be, and maybe, just maybe; sounds aren't quite as sharp as in the past, but it's been a very gradual process, nothing to be alarmed about. And yeah; Gravity HAS gotten stronger over the years. But unlike what Einstein states when he quotes the Lorentz Transformations, increased Gravity DOES NOT slow down time! The months just rip on by when you pass the 60 threshold.

Jul 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #78 of 85
All you old fogies should watch Children of the Corn and know your place!

Jul 3, 2008 at 11:41 PM Post #79 of 85
I told someone the other day that I believed in time travel and they looked at me very strangely. So I told them a simple truth that since I was born I have traveled 57 years into the future.
wink.gif

Jul 4, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #82 of 85
I'm just 59 and I have been an audiophile since I was eight. I built my first mono amps with my Uncle Cliff's help and maybe he built them and I helped him would be more accurate. They were Dynakits two mono pre-amps and two mono tube amps to make stereo.

Does this qualify me? Stick Around This is a wonderful site.

Jul 4, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #84 of 85
Quote:

40 doesn't seem nearly as old when you are RAPIDLY approaching it. I'll be 40 in Feb

I turned 40 last January. It didn't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back