Any other old guys here?
Jul 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #46 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In that case we can be clear: old rules.
biggrin.gif

Off-topic: Kees you aren't the same kees from amiga.org are you?

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #47 of 85
Blackbird singing in the dead of night,
Take these broken wings and learn to flyyyy

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:29 PM Post #48 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Off-topic: Kees you aren't the same kees from amiga.org are you?

No.
But when I was young (
rolleyes.gif
) Kees used to be a very common name in Holland (one of the stereotype Dutch names actually). So I'm not surprised that others go around on the internet under that name too. He'd definitely be Dutch though.

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #49 of 85
I thought you named yourself after those bird/bat thingies from the Zelda games.

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #50 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One day I'll have to face that prostate exam....
biggrin.gif

Until that *exquisite moment* I'll keep watching for any hair growing ears.

Amicalement

Prostate exam is nothing, it's the colonoscopy at 50 and every 5 years thereafter that has me worried...the hairs growing out of things attached to your head and face is a minor annoyance...getting up to pee at 3 or 4 in the a.m. is a real annoyance.

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #51 of 85
Quote:

Oh come on, you're young! You're sure of everything!
When you start to doubt things you used to know for sure, you're getting old.
evil_smiley.gif

Old, maybe but most definitely a little wiser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjames8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Prostate exam is nothing, it's the colonoscopy at 50 and every 5 years thereafter that has me worried...the hairs growing out of things attached to your head and face is a minor annoyance...getting up to pee at 3 or 4 in the a.m. is a real annoyance.

If only the above were just funny and not true. Getting older is not much fun once your body starts to show it's age. But hey, it sure beats the alternative.

Still listening at 53.

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #52 of 85
Quote:

What would be really interesting (to me anyway) is what age might have to do with listening preferences, especially headphone brand preferences. I am big on Beyers and Senns, don't care for the Grado sound.

I like balanced sound and listen to everything (less so metal/heavy rock, i guess i was brought up to give things a listen and chance, thats why i like most music, and most food.) old and new.

Im 15.

Matt

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #53 of 85
Quote:

...getting up to pee at 3 or 4 in the a.m. is a real annoyance.

Wait until you are 90
eek.gif

Incontinence must be annoying and embarrasing at times, but it strikes me that early 90's people dont care anymore with that many problems
frown.gif

My grandad had that problem, my nanna got Alzhiemers and of course had it, and my dad has a spinal tumor which destroys nerves etc. so also has bladder problems and has to use cathiters as he cant "go" when he feels he needs too, and cant go before he goes out etc. along with not being able to walk easily. He used to use drugs but they left his bladder dangerously too full for years and had to stop using them.

My dad hates it, its annoying, and embarassing at times (less so for my dad these days) and he doesnt like us to know that our dad has those problems, but he is ok with it now i think.

I have bad knees, but that is becaue i am young, grow too fast
tongue.gif

Matt

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #54 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees
Oh come on, you're young! You're sure of everything!
When you start to doubt things you used to know for sure, you're getting old.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphp@optonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Old, maybe but most definitely a little wiser.

Sure thing.

Jul 2, 2008 at 8:39 PM Post #57 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am 71 and I don't look a day older than 54. Truly a seasoned citizen.

I bet on a good day you manage to look no older than 53-and-a-half.
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:11 PM Post #58 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought you named yourself after those bird/bat thingies from the Zelda games.

You must have been galloping around in another world than me and my avatar. But hey, my avatar doesn't mind being a bird/bat thingy in Zelda's world if you like it that way. As long as you don't want to hold hands.
cool.gif

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #59 of 85
Quote:

You must have been galloping around in another world than me and my avatar. But hey, my avatar doesn't mind being a bird/bat thingy in Zelda's world if you like it that way. As long as you don't want to hold hands.
cool.gif

With Kirosia, it usually goes much further than holding hands. Even if you don't want it to.

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #60 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With Kirosia, it usually goes much further than holding hands. Even if you don't want it to.

Tell us. It'll make you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back