Any Meets in Atlanta/GA area?
Mar 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #46 of 80
Just got home tonight. Ok so this thing is done. Now I have a request, if any of you checking the thread and are considering coming from out of town let me know. To my knowledge I have the option to discount some rooms, as to the number and how deep the discount I don't know. In a comparo from last year, this meet might have some extras. I endeavour to work on that starting tomorrow. Trav

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #48 of 80
With the date set, should we consolidate the list of people who are coming and what they are bringing and such?

BTW, that place is awesome. I am really looking forward to it.

Mar 27, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #49 of 80
I am gonna try and make it. I will be in Columbia visiting a bud, So I will have to talk him into it. hopefully I can make it, I missed last years.

If I can make it out I will bring: Soha II, CKK3, 580's, 5000's and with some luck an Exstata; so someone bring some nice Stats for me to try
wink.gif

Mar 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #51 of 80
Via correspondence with Brittany Harvey today, Jerry won't be able to attend being on tour during the 8th. We might however be given the oppurtunity to listen to some demo's courtesy of JH Audio. Fingers crossed...

Mar 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #52 of 80
Hey Trav, why don't you make a new thread with the specifics on post one, and just link there here.

**BRENT**

Apr 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #54 of 80
Bump for those who have missed the new thread.

Apr 29, 2010 at 5:59 AM Post #55 of 80
so this is confirmed for the 8th of May, not the first of May, correct?

Edit: When should we be there to setup?

Who: Head-fiers
When: May 8th
Where: Atlanta Marriott Century Center
2000 Century Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
(404) 325-0000
What: really fun listening/talking experience! (I've never heard stats, anticipating this!)

Apr 29, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #57 of 80
Question: Is it a requirement to bring full listening system setups or can we attend with a pair of cans and just plug in where we want?

I can bring in one of our hirez digital boxes and two pairs of Grados.

Apr 29, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #58 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoTrack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Question: Is it a requirement to bring full listening system setups or can we attend with a pair of cans and just plug in where we want?

I can bring in one of our hirez digital boxes and two pairs of Grados.

You can bring whatever you are comfortable with. You don't have to feel obligated to bring EVERYTHING that you have unless you want to share with the rest, and that you are comfortable packing and etc.

May 1, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #60 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can bring whatever you are comfortable with. You don't have to feel obligated to bring EVERYTHING that you have unless you want to share with the rest, and that you are comfortable packing and etc.

That works. I have made arrangements to have some hirez digital of our classical recordings.

See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back