Any Meets in Atlanta/GA area?
May 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #61 of 80
Well I'll have to downsize what I'm bringing. I am curently trading a lot of my gear for W1000s and so will only be bringing what I have left untill the trade is complete.

Eastern Electric MiniMax CD Player
ALO Amphora + LOD for iPod

May 3, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #63 of 80
Hi Guys,

I'll do my best to attend the meet, but looks like the 8th will be a bit tough me as I have baby sitting duty for my niece. If I am able to go, it will like be until 2:00 p.m.

Purk

May 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #64 of 80
The girlfriend just roped me into going to see Zac Brown (who I do like) so I won't be able to make it.
frown.gif

I was looking forward to demonstrating my hardware EQ'd setup to the skeptical.

May 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #65 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Guys,

I'll do my best to attend the meet, but looks like the 8th will be a bit tough me as I have baby sitting duty for my niece. If I am able to go, it will like be until 2:00 p.m.

Purk

Dude... Bring the kid. It's never to early to get them introduced to headphones
evil_smiley.gif

May 5, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #67 of 80
What time is the meeting scheduled for? From - To?

May 6, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #68 of 80
I am also curious what time this is...

May 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #70 of 80
kboe is correct. doods simply come when you feel, setup, prop your feet up, and listen. This venue is plug and play. Again last year this gig produced some of the finest gear money can buy. Hint...Purk bring the Orpheus this time...

May 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM Post #71 of 80

Quote:
kboe is correct. doods simply come when you feel, setup, prop your feet up, and listen. This venue is plug and play. Again last year this gig produced some of the finest gear money can buy. Hint...Purk bring the Orpheus this time...

Sorry Trav....the Orpheus won't be making it this time.  I'll likely bring the HD800, L3000, and R10 though.  

May 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #72 of 80
I will also be bring my 2 youngest offspring, 5 and 6 yr old "Irish" twin boys....one is a def grado rocker the other a stax nut...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back