Any interest in a meet in Northern VA or Washington DC area?
Aug 21, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #33 of 86
I think it would make a lot of sense to host this in DC so we could have people from all over the tri-state area. But once again, I am but a mere child and cannot plan this, someone adult out there please put forth some effort. Please remove the veil of audiophile ignorance from me!

On a side note, I can't seem to find ANY place to audition headphones around here, what is the best HiFi shop to demo headphones in this area?

Aug 21, 2010 at 7:47 AM Post #34 of 86
Sucks doesn't it...  "The Gifted listener" has some Grado headphones. http://www.giftedlistener.com/

Quote:
I think it would make a lot of sense to host this in DC so we could have people from all over the tri-state area. But once again, I am but a mere child and cannot plan this, someone adult out there please put forth some effort. Please remove the veil of audiophile ignorance from me!

On a side note, I can't seem to find ANY place to audition headphones around here, what is the best HiFi shop to demo headphones in this area?

Aug 21, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #35 of 86
I know of another Grado dealer, but I wanted to try out REAL headphones. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #42 of 86

Quote:
We already held it in secret with a minimum age of 16 years!

Ha! We should do that.

I would love to do this but I'm not sure how or if I could get there since I keep failing my driving test. . . someone older than me who is sure they can make it should organize.

Sep 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #44 of 86
I may or may not have a brand new toy LCD-2 in my collection...

Looking forward to the next meet - hope it can happen soon!

Sep 3, 2010 at 5:55 AM Post #45 of 86

Quote:
I may or may not have a brand new toy LCD-2 in my collection...

Looking forward to the next meet - hope it can happen soon!

I am on the pre-order list for the  audeze LCD-2 from "Audeze" where did you order yours from? I see that DXC.com has them on there web-site, I sent them an e mail to see if they had them in stock..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back