Any interest in a meet in Northern VA or Washington DC area?
Oct 14, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #80 of 86
Well there's no list of people that plan on attending and what gear they plan on bringing....

I can't bring any of my stuff as none of it is safe for public display (DIY projects that aren't properly cased)

Oct 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #81 of 86
Despite that I was willing to attempt to show up with some gear, but not without even an address :O  I am interested in a DC area meet, regardless of whether it happens on the 23rd at this library or some other time and place.  At the least I intended to bring a Zodiac+ and some LCD2s, probably a few more headphones and maybe another dac and an amp.

Oct 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM Post #83 of 86

Quote:
Despite that I was willing to attempt to show up with some gear, but not without even an address :O  I am interested in a DC area meet, regardless of whether it happens on the 23rd at this library or some other time and place.  At the least I intended to bring a Zodiac+ and some LCD2s, probably a few more headphones and maybe another dac and an amp.

This is good. We should make a list of people willing to go and gear they would be bringing. ...also it would be nice to have a set date and place. 
I have an SR225i and soon to come uDac.

Oct 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #84 of 86
I'm out for this cycle, post-january I think is my next chance. I'll be in NoVA in December, but it's a tight schedule and I don't know the date.

That said, I have some fun toys I didn't see at the last meet that would be interesting to pass around. The Grace 901 has 2 headphone outs so you can switch back and forth between two headphones easily while listening if you are interested in hearing differences between 2 units, and my denons complete a set (stock, j$ pads, and la7000) if the other two folks show up.

Oct 17, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #85 of 86

Quote:
I'm out for this cycle, post-january I think is my next chance. I'll be in NoVA in December, but it's a tight schedule and I don't know the date.

That said, I have some fun toys I didn't see at the last meet that would be interesting to pass around. The Grace 901 has 2 headphone outs so you can switch back and forth between two headphones easily while listening if you are interested in hearing differences between 2 units, and my denons complete a set (stock, j$ pads, and la7000) if the other two folks show up.

Well that will be nice. At least there is ample time to work with. I doubt that this aforementioned meet will take place. No response from that Head-Fi'er yet. Even if it does there is no time to plan. Oh well. I have already learned to just dive in rather than think to demo products. 

Oct 18, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #86 of 86
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/517824/interest-check-maryland-jersey-pennsylvania-virginia-central-east-coast-meetup#post_6998919

Don't give up hope Alex!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back