Any info on Topping D2 headphone amp/dac
Jul 24, 2011 at 2:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ddan6815

New Head-Fier
Just trying to get some info., or find out if anyone ever heard of or know anything about this brand and model, they can be seen on ebay and at amazon

Aug 11, 2011 at 8:37 AM Post #4 of 7
I Purchaased it, but wasn't aware of the burn in period, and sent it back before I could really make an honest opinion, I bought the tec tc 7510 in place of it, and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with it after continous use 24/7 for the past week. wondering what kind of results I could've gotten from the topping with the same burn in

Aug 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM Post #6 of 7
I know, unfortunately the seller I purchased mine from have sold out, ebay still have some available. I contacted the seller to see if that one is still available. If  it is, I may re-purchase it again.

Sep 9, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #7 of 7
I own a Topping D2 and I love it; the headphone amp is very nice.  For my present system, I'm running digital optical straight out of my iMac into the D2 and then through a YiXin MDS-623 tube preamp into a Topping TP21 (TA2021) T-amp. From there I power a couple of custom high efficiency speakers from Fritz Heiler at Fritzspeakers.  I personally think Topping makes some of the best quality digital amps shipping out of Hong Kong.  I've posted a YouTube video of my setup in action at Topping TP21 T-Amp Stereo System .  Just a footnote: I've owned Macintosh, Golden Tube, Audible Illusions, and Jolida tube gear, but after experimenting with Tripath T-Amps, I sold all of my big tubes...I'm hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back