Any Houston Meets?
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #91 of 127
That would be cool.  My estat amp is down at the moment, but I can bring a dynamic rig if the timing works out.  I'll have to give some thought to a source setup.  Easier if there's WiFi.

HS

May 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #95 of 127
You made it crystal clear that the capacity was 5-6 when you generously offered up a space, vfp.  

We can try to identify a bigger location if you have some ideas, verycoolalan.  I don't have a personal location that would work for that many.

HS

May 9, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #96 of 127
Since we're gonna meet up just call me Alan from now on :)

Anyways like @pbui44 has stated, a plain jane location like a library or some sort of banquet hall could be good?

Also what about renting a hotel room for the day? Was thinking about that we could all pitch in like ten bucks I'm guessing and I could bring a few pizzas no biggie.

We can bring a few tables and place the equipment there?

Either that or someones house/apartment.

I can't host because I still live with my parents and my house is pretty small. 

May 10, 2016 at 10:23 PM Post #98 of 127
So far I'm expecting for 

HSam, VFP, Pbui44, myself, bbophead, and erick3150 ....that's 6 people so far.

The office arrangement is fine, and Failed Engineer can fill-in for a someone above not coming. He owes a show after promising a meet at his house that didn't happen two years ago, so remind him! :wink:

May 10, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #99 of 127
The office arrangement is fine, and Failed Engineer can fill-in for a someone above not coming. He owes a show after promising a meet at his house that didn't happen two years ago, so remind him!
wink.gif

ha! Great memory!!! :) Maybe he went back to work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back