Any Houston Meets?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #61 of 127
I just created a new thread for our July 16 meet up:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/724716/houston-meet-up-july-16

Let's move the conversation over there. I am hesitant publicly state what we will all be bringing, just in case a Cavalli Audio device (gosh, I wish) shows up at the meet. :)

Andy

Jul 27, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #62 of 127
Looks like that July 16th meet was a lot of fun — I'll be headed to the Houston area for school soon, if there are any meets during the academic year I'd be real excited. Also, are there any shops in the area that are worth a visit?

Jul 27, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #63 of 127
There might be another one in a few weeks, though the last time I heard this was a few minutes before we all left. PM FailedEngineer about it. Also, the Galleria mall is always a great place to visit, just plan to visit different sections of the mall on different days, as it is still growing.

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #64 of 127
Thank, pbui44! Hope to see y'all at a meetup in the not-so-distant future... don't have a lot to bring to the table, but I'll bring what I've got 
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #65 of 127
Any plans on having another meet in Houston? I started this hobby last year, and it would be great if I can listen to different sets. I've noticed there was meeting in Austin very recently, and I couldn't make it cause of the work... :\

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #68 of 127
I hosted the event about 2 years ago and I think we ended up with around 10-12 guys at the house. I wish I could host again, but it may be difficult as we moved houses and I don't have a window when my wife and kids will be out of town again.

Mar 10, 2016 at 11:57 PM Post #69 of 127
I hosted the event about 2 years ago and I think we ended up with around 10-12 guys at the house. I wish I could host again, but it may be difficult as we moved houses and I don't have a window when my wife and kids will be out of town again.

Take your time. At least two of the guys that showed up at your house was at the Austin meet two months ago and I will be at CanJam@SoCal next week. :)

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #75 of 127
Man I do not know of any. The only shop that even carried and kind of cans and gear that I knew of was in clear lake Webster area and it closed a couple of years ago. Anybody have any other info. I would like to attend a meet here in H town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back