Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Nov 15, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #5,551 of 6,444

Quote:
That's so unfair. I have to wait 'till Thursday.
And on top of that you go spoiling the plot as well!
(I wish I spoke Japanese. *sighs*)

To be honest, no one really knows how this show will end. Even those who have the game have said they've basically gone and triggered all the flags, making the ending uncertain. Airi will probably win but hey, don't take my word for it. Seems Shingo is infatuated with Miu. The fact they omitted the supermarket decision scene already puts in question, whose route did he take. (apparently, that is the deciding scene...which got left out)

Nov 18, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #5,553 of 6,444
I don't know how the story writers of Ben-to managed to pull off an anime about people fighting over supermarket lunchboxes.It's surprisingly fun to watch.

Nov 19, 2011 at 2:15 AM Post #5,554 of 6,444
I don't know how the story writers of Ben-to managed to pull off an anime about people fighting over supermarket lunchboxes.It's surprisingly fun to watch.

I agree. I don't really like Beauty by the Lake though; she's really annoying in my opinion.
Muscle Cop and the Ice Witch are two very good characters on the other hand.

The music an animation is also quite good, and so far even the plot appears to be quite satisfying. I am honestly impressed.

Nov 19, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #5,555 of 6,444
I watched the first 7 episodes of Kimi to Boku today. It was actually quite good at some points, but also quite boring at others.
I personally like most of the romantic events, but I don't care so much for the slice of life stuff in this anime.

I wonder about all the neko though. I think they are some kind of personification, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

Nov 20, 2011 at 8:25 AM Post #5,556 of 6,444
Just realised I've missed episodes 3 and 4 of Gundam Unicorn. I can't believe it... it's like Christmas x 2.
Someone's staying up late tonight. ^_^

2 hours of AWESOME!

Nov 20, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #5,557 of 6,444
Quote:
Just realised I've missed episodes 3 and 4 of Gundam Unicorn. I can't believe it... it's like Christmas x 2.
Someone's staying up late tonight. ^_^

2 hours of AWESOME!

Really have to get around to watching that, but I feel like re-watching Spice and Wolf is more important today. And some episodes of the Boondocks; and South Park :p

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #5,558 of 6,444
Maybe waiting before you start is better. Each episode is 4~6 months apart. It's like torture waiting for each amazing segment.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #5,559 of 6,444
I stumbled on this image while taking a bored look around the internet(no, really, just lurking on some other forum). Apparently, Pannya has a human form.
Spoiler for size.

Nov 23, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #5,561 of 6,444
Recently watched Steins;Gate, and oh my what an anime. Saw it in two sittings, with the second one being the longest. Just had to find out how it ended.
Some boring episodes here and there but overall great anime!

Nov 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #5,562 of 6,444

Quote:
Recently watched Steins;Gate, and oh my what an anime. Saw it in two sittings, with the second one being the longest. Just had to find out how it ended.
Some boring episodes here and there but overall great anime!

Yeah I've been watching it too. I actually like the plot. Very intriguing.

Nov 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #5,563 of 6,444
Strangely, the sub of Mashiro-Iro came out before I could find the sub. Oh well. All things said and done, it seems like the end heroine will most likely be Miu, the moeblob. The plot is beginning to lose the special feeling it had during the beginning, in my opinion.

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #5,564 of 6,444
last anime i enjoyed watching was steins;gate. i marathoned it 2 nights in a row. it really grabbed my attention with how they used todays time travel philosophies, and the consequences it can have. last anime before steins;gate was code geass. i watched the whole thing in 3 days. sigh we need more writers who wrote these animes.

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:57 AM Post #5,565 of 6,444
To be honest, it is really lacking any great anime original, only recent one I can think of is Madoka. Steins; Gate is a VN adaptation, so are many more.

Try reading some light novel if you wanted, many are very interesting and a lot more detailed than the anime counterpart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back