Any anime series that you've been enjoying?
Oct 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #5,251 of 6,444
Fate Zero is looking pretty good, then again I'm somewhat a light fan of the series.

Video quality is looking up too, with the advent on 10-bit and whatnot.

C cube, bleh.

Hunter x hunter, bleh, maybe if I was 12 again.

Looking forward to be pleasantly surprised with whats coming up. (I still have no idea what's in store)

Oct 2, 2011 at 9:00 AM Post #5,252 of 6,444
LOL. I had read a brief plot summary of honey and clover before starting the series, and was anticipating the girl who two guys apparently fall for. when she came up halfway through the episode I literally buckled onto the ground laughing (was standing before). My parents later asked me what was wrong because they heard noises coming from my room.

Was there some deliberation here, or did they unknowingly make her look like a kid with rosacea? 

Oct 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #5,254 of 6,444

Quote:
LOL. I had read a brief plot summary of honey and clover before starting the series, and was anticipating the girl who two guys apparently fall for. when she came up halfway through the episode I literally buckled onto the ground laughing (was standing before). My parents later asked me what was wrong because they heard noises coming from my room.

Was there some deliberation here, or did they unknowingly make her look like a kid with rosacea? 

I'm not even going to lie, I lol'd hard at the opening too. The animation changes to less bat**** insane after like 10 episodes. There's a flashback episode at the end and you can really see the change.

That said, I really enjoyed that show. Give it a chance, the opening episodes are really hard to get through.

Oct 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #5,255 of 6,444
My favorites of 2011 would have to be:

Steins;Gate
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen
Mawaru Penguindrum
Usagi Drop
Hourou Musuko

After watching ep 1 of Fate/Zero, there's a good chance of it being one of my favorites for this year.

Oct 2, 2011 at 2:04 PM Post #5,256 of 6,444
Still waiting on Mirai Nikki. Hopefully they've got the budget for a full 24-26 episodes (if not 30, 2 diaries/chapters per episode). If otherwise, I'll most likely brush off the show. Should be nice and gory though.  The manga was great on that one, though it's pretty easy to lose track of what's going on.  Preview seemed pretty faithful.

Oct 2, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #5,259 of 6,444
00 is my second favorite anime of all time. Only thing better than it is Code Geass.

Started Sora no otoshimo / Steins gate. Idk if this counts, but My Little Pony was surprisingly good.

Oct 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #5,262 of 6,444
holy balls, if you havent watched Fate/Zero yet, go do it now. It is freaking gorgeous, like movie production values. not to mention it was awesome....

i also watched C3, which was total crap...it was nothing like what i was expecting

Oct 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #5,265 of 6,444
The point is why watch anything in below bluray and Headphone gear?! :)
Fate/zero inc.. Sorry for off topic.

I am satisfied with dvd quality on a 720p HD tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back